Reverse AU Akaza's Past

The story beginning was the same as the original one (sorry for such rough abbreviation) until the moment when Hakuji headed to a nearby dojo to take revenge. On the way, he meets Douma, who came to find the demons and had already killed one.

Douma, seeing how a random guy looks bad enough in the middle of the night, offers to help him get back to his mansion.

As already irritated, Hakuji demands to be left alone, and later, when Douma won't leave him, he then proceeds to threaten to kill him.

Douma then somehow calms him down with a healing blow to the head and then finds out what happened. He tails Hakuji out of his plans and take him back home, helping Hakuji gather his thoughts and make a plan of action with the funeral and all.

A little later, the police became interested in what happened and examine the crime scene, interrogate people who were associated with Hakuji, Koyuki and Keizo.

Hakuji said that he was not at home at the time of the incident and that his neighbours could confirm this, but his alibi was destroyed by one discovery: a pot of poisonous powder was found on the territory of the house.

The pot was hidden in the backyard, in a place that Hakuji definitely wouldn't go into, but it looked like a try to hide the stuff from anyone searching the area. The police had assumed that Hakuji's motivation was to acquire Keizo's property.

Hakuji was about to be detained, but Douma helped him escape. Hakuji took some of the things and even managed to punch the head of the neighboring dojo in the face during his escape. Hakuji became the main suspect in the murders of Koyuki and Keizo.

Shortly after that incident, one night, demons killed all the participants in that dojo (demons learned that the people of the dojo were learning to wield a katana and could become potential demon slayers, plus the pretext for eating people en masses without attracting the attention of the D.S corps was 'Hakuji's Revenge')

So yes this was considered revenge from Hakuji, such accusations made him a particularly violent criminal, wanted throughout the entire country.

From then on, Hakuji lived in Douma's mansion and began to learn breathing techniques. His mental and moral state was terrible, but he fought for his recovery with the support of a new friend.

And the reasoning of Hakuji's name change to Akaza, was because the D.S. Corps had rights to hand over a so called violent criminal, and no doubt that Douma would also be in trouble for housing and hiding a criminal such said as Hakuji.

I completely forgot about this one and I'm not kidding💀💀

I'll probs create the other hashiras also? But I'll loose motivation in the process lmao :P