Chapter 24

As I woke from my sleep, I noticed the sky was still covered in darkness, with a faint glimmer of light on the horizon as the sun prepared to rise.

Last night, lying alone in bed, I found myself missing him more than I ever imagined. I longed for his presence beside me, his warmth wrapped me in comfort. Is this falling in love mean?

Reflecting on how our relationship began, I never anticipated diving into this whirlwind of married life. Initially, I said "I do" to fulfill my parents' wishes. 

Now, I don't know what I stepped into.

As I heard someone in the bathroom, my heart leaped with anticipation. Could it be Carl? The mere thought sent a surge of excitement coursing through me, like a child discovering a long-awaited surprise or was it just an illusion I desperately made?

As the figure emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and hair tousled from the shower, I couldn't contain my joy. It is truly him.

Without hesitation, I rushed forward and enveloped him in a tight embrace, taking pleasure in his familiar presence. I missed him dearly—the way he smelled, the way he held me close. In that moment, everything else faded away as we reunited in each other's arms.

Though initially taken aback by my sudden embrace, Carl soon reciprocated, holding me just as tightly as I held him. It was as if time had stood still, and in each other's embrace, we found solace and comfort once more.

"Are you having a fever?" Carl's concerned voice broke through my thoughts as he peered down at me. I shook my head in confusion, puzzled by his question. "Your body feels hot," he continued, his brow furrowing with worry.

"I'm fine," I assured him, as I noticed our skin touched his body temperature is colder compared to mine. Yes, my body is hot but I'm not sick.

"Must be because you just got out of the shower," I added with a playful smile, attempting to dispel any lingering worries.

I couldn't resist the urge as I pressed my lips lightly against his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath my touch.

Nestling my left cheek against his chest, I closed my eyes, savoring the familiar warmth and comfort of his presence.

At that moment, I realized just how much I had missed him, and I silently vowed to cherish every second we had together.

As I whispered softly, "I missed you," he reached out, his hand gently cradling the back of my head.

His eyes met mine, filled with affection and warmth, before he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine in a tender kiss. In that moment, all the longing and yearning melted away.

I just noticed he gently pushed me onto the bed. He took his towel off and dropped it on the floor. I could see his hard manhood as I held it around my palm. I want this so badly.

He climbed on top of me and lightly traced my inner thighs with his hands to my love cave. As he gently rubbed me with his fingers, only the fabric of my underwear separated us.

He is kissing me passionately, rubbing me as I get so damp down there. I moan in pleasure but I want more and my body aches for him. I moaned as his fingers slipped inside me.

He stopped kissing me and focused on his fingers vigorously stroking my spot inside. I could only moan and spread my leg further asking him to enter me.

He let go of his fingers, took off my panty, and slowly guided his tongue to my nave. He parted my legs wider to have full access to my sweet sensitive part down there. He licked it and I let off a surprising sound from my throat as he licked me more.

His tongue swirling and him sucking my juice. Then he slowly slips his finger inside me hitting me perfectly. I don't want this pleasure to ever end. Then, he picked his finger with a faster rhythm inside and got faster. I want this feeling of pleasure to continue.

My body responded desperately asking for each of him. I hold his head to press him more into my vagina. My body danced with his tongue and moved my hips from side to side.

My body tensed as I reached my peak and shouted for release.

We both lay in bed as I tried to calm myself.

"That was an amazing breakfast in bed," I said to him expressing my joy with a giggle.

As I looked at him, I saw his eyes light up with a warm smile, and my heart fluttered with happiness. At that moment, I wished for nothing more than to see Carl smile at me like that, with such genuine affection, and to hold his gaze forever only on me.