♥︎59.6 (1)♥︎

♥︎

disclaimer: this is a one shot and like all one shots it's not canon. some things are altered and it's (slightly) connected to the one shot where they were all in the car and baking show( chapter 43.5)

disclaimer 2: the characters here know that b/n is y/n and are all keeping it a secret. (this does not mean that all of them would keep it a secret in canon story).

♥︎

we stood in front of ego and the other neo league masters, who had called us to a meeting not too long ago. apparently, it was very urgent. the players in the small room all chatted among each other in whispers, careful not to piss ego off. the mood was tense, and the serious expressions on the adult's faces made me nervous.

are we finally gonna get locked off? maybe the income blue lock made was not as much as we all thought it did...

or maybe... has my gender been revealed to the public!?

oh... i'm so sorry guys... it's all my fault... i shouldn't have sneaked into blue lock like that, (not) knowing the consequences...

i'm sorry everyone!!

a smack to the back of my head snapped me out of my train of anxious thoughts, and when i turned to the assailant i was surprised to see bachira staring back at me. he tilted his head, and pointed ahead at the masters and ego, "are you not paying attention? i see you staring off to the void like that! you'll get in trouble..." he whisper yelled, and i nodded furiously while rubbing the back of my head.

"i take it that everyone whom we requested for has arrived... well, sucks to be whoever is late to the party." ego said, finally turning his precious attention over to us. "my lumps of talent, you have previously been called to a baking TV show, and despite your embarrassing display of insanity, the show, well, to put it short, sold amazingly well.

we've received many calls and invitations from different events and shows... and we've decided to bless you on a 1 week break from blue lock."

the crowd immediately erupted into loud cheering in response to ego's words. we had all missed the outside so much. anything to get away from this place for 1 day would be an amazing blessing, but for 1 week?! you don't even need to tell me the conditions, i'm in!

"shut up, i'm not done." he sighed in annoyance into his mic, making us all simmer down. when the crowd went quiet again, the older male opened his mouth. "they're inviting you all to stay in a house all together, for 1 week straight. call it a psychology experiment... or a comedy skit... whatever it is, they were greatly amused by your performance the last time, and have paid a hefty sum to make this happen. of course, the entirety of blue lock would not be able to fit into one house... so they hand picked a few of you themselves. consider yourself honored, or take it as an insult, because it means that chose you because they know you'll make some idiotic act that'll sell like crazy."

when i looked around me, i was quick to spot a couple faces that i greatly feared even sharing this building with. but a house? for a week? uhm... maybe i should sit back for this one...

kaiser, shidou, bachira, nagi, and ness.

whoever planned this event AND chose the players, did they want me to die or something?

ok. i don't blame them for not understanding how freaky those people are. but come on now! why do i have to be stuck with them in a house? couldn't it have been ANYONE else?

well, to make things a little better, at least isagi, rin, hiori and kurona are here as well. maybe they're here to keep things civil... but knowing them, even they have their own creepy sides... hiori and isagi especially.