1 : •Silence of the sea•

**Lynx is a clumsy and girly girl who always listens to music and writes diary everyday. She is 18 year old highschool girl and has brilliant mind . She often gets bullied and doesn't have any friends in school. She has a kind heart. She is introvert and dont really like talk with others.
But recently, her dad is showing his responsibility toward her. He kept her locked in the four walls*

** Her dad, Mr.L has a lot of money and property. He earned it in a good way of course. He is a millionaire but has respect toward others. He loves his children very much. All the good man has worst enemies. Mr.L has too. They always try to kill him and wants to take power. He wants to protect his children, he doesn't  really wants to evolve his children into his matter. So that's why he decides to keep a bodyguard for his daughter Lynx.**

**On a normal day, Lynx's father comes up with a tall grown man. He calls his daughter to come up in the dining area**

Lynx : "Yes dad."

Mr.L : "How's your day going?"

Lynx : "Nothing dad, I am feeling bored."

Mr.L : *he chuckles* "Listen my child, I am going abroad tomorrow."

Lynx : "Again? I feel lonely here."

Mr.L : "Don't worry dear. Its unfortunate that I am not bringing you there. You probably know what the reason is."

Lynx : "Yup I know."

Mr.L : "Meet him" *he points to the tall grown man beside him* "I hired him as your personal bodyguard."

Lynx : "Who is he?"

Mr.L : "He is Nova."

Nova : "Nice to meet you Lynx."

Lynx : "Nice to meet you too."

Mr.L : "He will take care of you in absence of me. Okay my dear..?"

Lynx : "Okay dad."

Mr.L : "Good to hear. I have a lot of work...I have to pack my things. Bye."

**Mr.L leaves from the dining area and goes straight to his room leaving them alone. Nova sits one of the couch and stares at her.**

Lynx : "Do you need anything, sir?"

Nova : "No thanks."

❖❖❖