5 : •Love heals sickness•

***

**Next morning Lynx forcefully wakes Nova up. He clearly forgot what happened the previous day.**

Lynx : "Wake up dumbass."

Nova : "Urgh.. Why do you always wake me up horribly. You should wake me up gently with a sweet voice."

Lynx : "Gently...? Sweet voice..? Nah uh."

Nova : *sighs* "okay. I am gonna be fresh up. Bye."

Lynx : "Okay but eat breakfast first."

Nova : "Nope I am going straight to the washroom."

**As he goes to the bathroom, he decides to take a good bath. He removes his clothes from his body and opens the tap.**

Nova : "Woah..It's warm today."

**He slowly leans on the buthtub and closes his eyes. It was a peace for him. But suddenly he hears BAAM on the door, because Lynx kicked the door forcefully**

Nova : "Hey why are you here?"

Lynx : "man, you left the door open."

Nova : "You shouldn't come here."

Lynx : *she smirks*

**She closes the door and joins him in the bathtub. The bathtub  is enough big to fit two persons. Nova looked at her with disgust**

Nova : "Gosh.."

Lynx : "What?"

Nova : "Nothing.."

Lynx : "Finally I am going to take a bath with you." *she splashes water on him*

Nova : "What the-...I can also do this." *he splashes so much water on her that she got soaked*

Lynx : "What the hell."

Nova : "You desereve to be punished. Especially a lil' brat like you."

Lynx : "You suck."

Nova : "Hey, You will get sick if you stay here for a long time."

Lynx : "hmmm...Caring about me huh?"

Nova : "Please. Listen to me at once."

Lynx : "Nope."

**They both spend time on the bathtub, talking random nonsense. Lynx stayed in the bathtub for a long time. After they gets out from the bathroom, Lynx slowly taps his shoulder.**

Lynx : "Nova, I don't feel well."

Nova : *presses hand on her forehead* "God, atleast listen to me for once. See..your body is burning."

Lynx : "Really?"

Nova : "Now go to bed. I am bringing food and medicine."

Lynx : *leans on the bed*

**After a moment, he brings breakfast and some medicine.**

Nova : "Take it. You will feel better." *pats her head*

Lynx : "Feed me please...."

Nova : "Urgh..okay."

**As she requested, Nova feed her with so much affection. At they middle of it, she tells him to stay with her. Nova understands her feeling of needing someone. She is really asking him to give attention to her. In the whole day Nova stayed with her and took care of her.**

**At night, Nova gives her medicine and orders her to take rest and he will stay with her.**

Nova : "Do you need anything else dear?"

Lynx : "Nope..I just need you. Please stay with me."

Nova : "Okay okay..I am here. Don't need to worry". *he leans closer*

Lynx : "Nova, we can't do it now. I am sick."

Nova : "I can't control myself." *he pins her up in the bed*

Lynx : *gasps*

Nova : "For once."

Lynx : "okay, but I am warning ya already..."

Nova : *smiles* "Okay." *gives her a little peck on her lips.*

**He starts from giving her cute little picks. But as night goes on he starts giving her deep kisses as if She is going to disappear. The night goes on and on**

Nova : "Aaachooo...."

Lynx : *sighs* "Abal konankar (dumbass). I warned ya yesterday."

Nova : "Now It's your turn to take care of me."

❖❖❖