23 : •Bad ending?•

*** 

**Nova leaves from the room and goes to the rooftop. his head was still spinning from the information he learned. He leans against the balcony and takes fresh air. Sun was about to dusk , Leo slowly approached to him and stopped from behind. She crossed her arms and speaks with low tone**

Leo : "You still don't believe it?"

Nova : "I am starting to believe it but...why did she have to lie? Why she have to die? "

Leo : "Maybe she lied in the sake of me..she really don't wanna present me in front of others."

Nova : "Did she really loved me?"

Leo : "She loved you a lot.  She always talked about you when she was free."

Nova : "But I stayed with her for the long time. I didn't see anyone talking to her."

Leo : "Everyone have their time-table to talk with their favourite person. We talked late 3 am.."

Nova : "I see."

Leo : *sighs*

Nova : "Is this really true..or am I dreaming?"

Leo : "You are in the reality...A reality that you passed already."

Nova : "You know what...I felt heartbroken for the second time since Lynx died."

Leo : "She didn't deserve to die."

Nova : "I loved her so much."

**Nova turned around facing her. There are single tears in his eyes. Leo looked at him and released a deep sigh. She knows everything she do, will never bring his love back**

Leo : "I think you'll do hard in your future, in the sake of her. I promised her to take care of you for some certain time. I think this is the time."

Nova : "Are you going to leave me?"

Leo : "Nova, no one stays forever. They have to go after doing their job. My job was to make you feel alive again."

Nova : "But I am dead inside...are you still gonna leave me?"

Leo : "Everyone has their own dream. I have mine too..."

Nova : "All the time we spent together?"

Leo : "Look, people come and go. We make memories with them. But nothing stays the same. Nova look, You are strong. Try to live, try to survive, For the sake of her...or sake of me.."

Nova : "So you decided to leave me?"

Leo : *nods* "I promise. I will cherish those memories within me."

Nova : *smiles* "You know what.you are lecturing me just like Lynx does. AAAH..I think I have to continue living without both of you..."

Leo : "Who said I am gonna leave you forever, I will support you for the last moment."

Nova : "Why is that?"

Leo : "Because I like you.."

**For the last time, Leo runs toward him and wraps arm around him. She knows she could never Be Lynx and she could never love him like her. Without thinking twice, Nova also wraps arm around her for the last time. Nova buries his face on her neck and pulled her closer.**

**After sometime, They parted away. Nova says the last goodbye to her and he leaves the house. He also hugged Mr.L before leaving. He glanced at the house again...because he will miss them forever. He walks toward empty road with his belongings. As they walk further them he felt someone was walking with him and grabbing his hand. This time he wasn't afraid at all. Becuse he knows... Lynx is always with him.**

[ ◼︎ THE END ◼︎ ]