10 : •Care of lifeline•

***

**As two people leaves after talking with Lynx, Nova and Mr.L enters the room. Nova rushes toward her and sits on the edge of the bed.**

Nova : "Are you feeling good?"

Lynx  : "So much."

Mr.L : "We were worried about you...please don't make us panic for you?"

Lynx : "Why? You guys already know that I am gonna die."

Nova : *shocks* "Wait- you know that?"

Lynx : "Why are you acting surprised that you don't know anything, Nova?"

Nova : "That's..not what I meant."

Mr.L : *gently strokes her hair* "Be well my dear."

Nova : "I won't leave you. Forever."

**As the day passed, they took a lot of care about Lynx, especially Nova. He stood up nights just to make sure that she was not having nightmares or feeling uncomfortable. He always stays with her.**

**But before their arrival, the two unknown people always comes to see her. Lynx may know them or something. One day, Nova noticed them leaving her cabinet. He enters her cabinet and goes near her**

Nova : *sits down near her* "Lynx, Can you tell me honestly something?"

Lynx : "What?"

Nova : "Why are those two young ladies comes here? Do you know them?"

Lynx : "W-who are you talking about?"

Nova : "One with short hair and another with high heels"

Lynx : "Oh they were my friends.."

Nova : *he notices something from her statement but he ignores that*  "Okay.. Move on."

Lynx : "Nova...I wanna see movie with you."

Nova : "Sure my darling."

**He notices how she changed that topic so quickly. But he didn't care about that. He still focused on her. All he matters is her.He places small peck on her lips**

**But one day, he was holding her tightly because he slept with her so long. He opens his eyes and sees that she was still sleeping. He smiles and pecks on her forehead, but he feels she is not moving**

Nova : "Lynx..? Lynx..? Wake up its morning.."

**All he found is total silence. He decides to check her pulse. He gently grabs her hand and checks pulse...it wasn't beating.**

Nova : "Hey...this is dream right? You are alive..right?

**He slaps his own face several times and realises that it is not dream. Lynx is no more.**

**Her father comes and sees disbelief on Nova's face. He asks Nova that what happened to her but he wasn't responding. He notices that Nova is staring are her continuously.**

Mr.L : "Nova..Nova.?"

Nova : "Sssh...she is sleeping. Do not wake her up."

Mr.L : "What are you talking about?"

Nova : "Please leave me.."

**As he says the last part he sobs continuously and cries. Mr.L immediately realises that something is wrong about her. He rushes outside and calls doctor. The doctor comes but Nova refuses let to anyone near her.**

Nova : *sobs* "N-no one will wake her up. She is fine..I TOLD YA SHE IS FINE. Stay away"

**Mr.L tries to calm him and tries to handle the situation. But soon the doctor informs that she is not alive anymore...Mr.L also couldn't control the despair rushes toward him.**

Nova : "I told y'all that she is sleeping. No one believes me."

❖❖❖