22 : •Unfolding books•

***

**As the door silently opened and Leo turns the light on, Nova glances on the room. He enters the room with her. It was giant and filled with stuff. It has bed, a desk, so many photo frame hanging on the wall. Looks like it was made by someone's dream. Nova's looks at the photo. His eyes went wide. There were to lynx.**

**Leo sits on the bed and watches him exploring the room. Nova look at her and again looks at the photos. He was confused. The group photos of Mr.L, Leo, Lynx and her mother together. A full family. But he didn't understand why Lynx, Mr.L and Leo hid it from him. And can't deny the fact that the woman he saw on the hospital..she is the same in these pictures.**

**Suddenly Leo's voice caught him guard**

Leo : "He is my father, she is my mother and that girl is my precious sister. Lynx."

Nova : *looks at her* "I still don't understand anything.."

Leo : "Do you know my full name? Mr.L's? Lynx's? My mother's?"

Nova : "N..no"

Leo : "I am Leo Lawrence. My mothers name is Lily Lawrence. The girl you fell in love was Lynx Laurence. And Mr.L's full name is Lexington Lawrence, In short most people calls him Mr.L"

Nova : "Lynx and You...are twin?"

Leo : "Yes."

**His mind went blank for a moment he went to the edge of the bed and sits. Processing every information in his mind. He looks at her with mix of irritation and confusion.**   

Nova : "Hey can you tell me a thing correctly?"

Leo : "What is it?"

Nova : "Look, I need one answer just...Why everybody lied to me?"

Leo : "No one lied to you. Everyone pretended. Lynx was first."

Nova : "Lynx lied to me about this room, about you, about her family. I only knew there are two members in this family. Lynx and Mr.L, She never included you and didn't hesitate to tell me lies."

Leo : "Mybe, It's her fault. Or she purposely ignored."

Nova : "But why? WHY?? Also you could tell me, can't you?"

Leo : "Do you know what she requested from me before she died? She told me to keep all of these secret that she hid it from you. She told me to take care of you. She told me to stay with you. As her promise, EVERYONE hid these truths from you."

Nova : "So...It was her choice."

Leo : "Yes."

Nova : "Okay...What's story with papers?"

Leo : "The Corporation-X has papers for next C.E.O. Mr.L is about to retire, Lynx was about to become next C.E.O but Sam interrupt and killed her. Now those paper will be mine."

Nova : "So her death isn't from just car crush..?"

Leo : "Nope, Sam was the one who drove the car that night. He was my best friend at college. That's very different arc."

**Nova sits there like an idiot and listens to that full story. His mind was still blank from all that information. Was these years he passed with ignorance and lies..? Both of them didn't love him in the first place..? Was he this fool..? He thinks and leaves from the room. Leo tries to stop him but she couldn't**

 ❖❖❖