8 : •End of the beginning•

***

**After a month. The clock's hour hand ticks 12 am and the whole world celebrates the New year with full of Love, Joy and happiness. Lynx and Nova decides to celebrate their first anniversary of their relationship. Because this day they met with each other.**

**Lynx and Nova was standing in the balcony waiting for the fireworks to fly in the sky. Once the fireworks shows up in the sky, her eyes flickers with joy.**

Lynx : "Happy new year, Nova. Looks the is now colourful."

Nova : "Yeah..It looks so good."

Lynx : "I wanna go outside. Please... See everyone is flying their lantern in the sky. Why don't we fly one?"

Nova : "Is it obvious now..? Can't we do that tomorrow."

Lynx : "No, It's obvious now. I wanna fly them."

Nova : "But we don't have one"

Lynx : "Let's go outside and buy them. And yah...You dumbass forgot something."

Nova : "What?"

Lynx : *shocks in disbelief* "Nvm. Let's go outside."

**They heads to the nearby store and buys some lanterns to fly in the sky.**

Lynx : "Lets go to the park"

Nova : "Right now? *he checks time on hus hand watch* Its 12:06 am. You sure you wanna go park right now?"

Lynx : "Hurry, we'll go late if we stay here and then we can't fly them with everyone."

Nova : "Okay okay, you stubborn. Now get in the car."

**Lynx waits impatiently to go to the park and fly the lantern with him. After driving for a minutes, they reaches to the park. Lynx immediately goes outside and lights the lantern**

Lynx : "Nova..come here. Hurry!!"

Nova : "Wait wait..I am coming."

Lynx : "Hold it there. If I say one two three, you and I will fly it. Got it?"

Nova : "Okay."

Lynx : "Okay...Now One..."

Nova : "Two..."

Lynx : "And three... Fly HIGH!!!"

**They both flies them at the same time. Nova can clearly see the amusement and excitement in her eyes. And out of nowhere, she screams out**

Lynx : "Nova I LOVE YOU. I WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU"

Nova : "Why do you have to scream like that. You scared me.'

Lynx : "Today is our first anniversary of our relationship..."

Nova : "good-...wait WHAT! Our first anniversary?"

Lynx : "Yeaaas. Now lets celebrate."

Nova : *takes deep breath and picks her up*

Lynx : "Nova what are you doing? Everyone will see us."

Nova : "Everyone has eyes, they can see us."

Lynx : "But..its embarrassing."

Nova : "No one cares." *slowly whispers in her ears* "I love you too."

**The celebrates their happiness with each other and embraces love. They stood up too late and now it's 3 am. They and heading to home through lonely and empty road. Silence was making them feel more closer.**

**Suddenly Lynx asks him to stop the car.**

Lynx : "Stop the car, Nova."

Nova : *Stops the car* "What's going on, Lynx?"

Lynx : *gets out from the car and goes middle of the street* "Lemme take these gentle breeze."

Nova : "All of sudden?"

Lynx : "Shut up."

**Lynx was clearly enjoying these silence and cold atmosphere in the road. But for Nova, he feels something odd. He clearly hears some murmur from her...**

Lynx : "Do you know Nova... The earth only belongs to sun. Earth can't live without the sun."

Nova : "Yeah, we all know that. Why do you ask all of sudden?"

Lynx : "You can't replace sun with moon. Also we don't care if the moon vanishes or not."

Nova : "What are you talking about?"

Lynx : "You are The Earth and I am the Sun."

Nova : "Then who is moon?"

Lynx : "Time will tell everything...promise me one thing, for the sake of our love."

Nova : "Anything you say.''

Lynx : *looks at him and smiles* "Take me as far as You can. As far..."

Nova : "Why are yo-"

Lynx : "Don't say anything. Just agree with me."

Nova : "Go on."

Lynx : "From now on...I'll guide you' even after my death. Please take as far as you can. I don't  wanna live in this crowdful place."

Nova : "Where you wanna go?"

Lynx : "I wanna go so far that no one will bother me."

Nova : "I will..Hey I wanna give th-

**Suddenly a high speed car crashes over her..in front of his eyes. Lynx got smashed over horribly. Nova immediately rushes and puts her head on his lap.**

Nova : *screams top of his lungs* "NOOOOO-..."

❖❖❖