7 : •Hold me tight•

***

"Day goes on and nights keep coming. Their bond becomes stronger than everything. Now, Nova doesn't consider him as Lynx's personal bodyguard. He feels even closer. She fell first but He fell harder. This will never end....will it?"

"Today is August 3rd. Lynx's birthday. Nova knew it already because he marked that date on the calendar. He woke up at 5 am without making her wake up. He prepares everything for her. He decorates so many things on time and brings special gifts for her."

"After doing everything, he looks at the room again and checks if everything was perfect. He gets exhausted and falls on the bed beside Lynx."

Nova : "This is so horrible. Phew.. Now its time for her to wake up"

**Lynx wakes up at 11 am. She gets up from the bed but sees no one in the bedroom but she founds a box. She opens the box carefully. Its was a letter and Lily pedals inside. At this moment she forgets her own birthday and got confused.**

Lynx : "What the- who wanna give me present like this..is it for special occasion? Or is it a special day for me? Tch.."

**she comes to downstairs and finds no one in the house. Maybe they are on walk. Who knows?**

Lynx : "Aish..where are those fools? *she shouts Nova's name*

**After Shouting for moment Nova comes from behind and grabs her from waist**

Nova : "Shh...someone is shouting this morning."

Lynx : "Hey Nova, Why is room decorated? Is something special today?"

Nova : *looks at her dumbfounded* "What the- dont you know?"

Lynx : "Nope"

Nova : "Well yes..Today is special day. Someone was born thisday."

Lynx : "Who?"

Nova : "I will tell you this night. Have you eaten?"

Lynx : "Yeah..I am starving."

Nova : "Go and eat. We will go somewhere this evening"

Lynx : "Where?"

Nova : "I will tell you."

**Lynx waits impatiently for this evening. What is gonna happen? Where will they go? What's special about this day? She thoughts and bites her nail. Finally evening comes and Nova tells her to get ready. They goes to a beautiful hotel**

Lynx : *gets of from the car* "Why are we here?"

Nova : "Lets go inside first."

**As soon as they enters 3688 no. The room that he booked this morning, the scream of joy hits her so happily. Her friends clapped and screams her name with joy.**

Zayne : "Yaaay! Finally the protagonist of the story come."

Evana : "Cheer for her!!"

Lynx : "Hey wait.. What's in this day? Why are you guys cheering for me?"

Miu : "Huh..? This jerkass forgot her own birthday."

Lynx : "What?! Today was my birthday"

Nova : *holds her* "Yes..Today is you birthday. Happy birthday my love."

**Everyon was singing Birthday song for her and Lynx's notices that her father also came for with her.**

Mr.L : "Happy birthday my dear."

Lynx : *her eyes flickers with joy*

**Everyone gives her so many gifts like Teddies from Miu, necklaces from Celestia, perfumes from Zayne, Chocolate boxes from Evena, cute desktop robot from Mr.L and Finally... A diamond ring from Nova.**

Nova : *knees down with one leg proposes her* "I will protect from your mistake, I will be your soul that you can relay on me. I will never let you feel despair. I will never let your smile vanish. Will you be mine...?"

Lynx : *her eyes got tears up and she nods*

Miu : "Yes...Some jerkass finally got lifeguard."

Zyne : "Miu, be polite."

Nova : "I really love you Lynx."

Lynx : "I love you too. But promise me you will stay with me forever and hold me tight"

Nova : "Yes my honour. Give me your hand please." *pulls out the ring*

Lynx : *gives him hand.*

Nova : *Slowly puts ring on her finger*

**everyone claps one more for them and they finally cuts the cake. Both excitement and joy rushes over her spines. This hopeful night goes on and on...**

❖❖❖