21 : •Bow down•

***

**Sam laughs and Starts to fight against her. Sam swings around and tries to kick her. But Leo defences herself with various ways. At the point Leo front flips and gets top over him. Sam gets caught by surprise. She bangs his head with her elbow. Sam drops her on the ground. That hit didn't cause him much damage.**

**Leo stands up and And hits him with 540 kick on his face. Sam somehow manages to fight back against her again. He knows he can't stand her. But it'll hurt his pride if he lose against a girl**

**Sam notices his nose is bleeding. He stands up and punches her on her stomach. That punch hits her badly. Sam wraps his hand around her hair and pulls her over. He smiles at her with bloody cocky smile**

Sam : "Why are you so pathetic? Just hand over those goddamn papers already."

Leo : "I won't give you."

Sam : "You haven't changed at all. I am gonna make you suffer."

Leo : "I should say that, you dumbass."

**Leo bangs his nose again with head. He immedietly lets her hair. Leo turns around and continuously kicks on his almost everywhere. At point, Sam was very defenless. He can't even stand on his legs. He keeps backing out until his back hits the nearby wall. Leo sits in front of him.**

Leo : "I didn't expected you to fight me like this. Also I didn't expected YOU to be here."

Sam : "Hah.."

Leo : " We had a lot to talk about."

Sam : "It's all your fault, leaving me like this."

Leo : "But it's your fault, killing my sister.

Sam : "I know. I regret this."

Leo : "You know what, We could settle by talking plus you normally could talk with Mr.L. If he knows you killed her daughter for those nonsense paper, he will kill you instantly.You didn't need kidnap Nova just to lure me. You are the one who is dramatic."

Sam : "Just like we were in college." *coughs*

Leo : "As your best friend, I suggest you to be normal and talk with Mr.L. Also it's pointless, I don't carry those papers."

Sam : *chuckles* "You...you still think me as your best friend?"

Leo : "I forgive you for what you did. But God won't forgive you."

Sam : "I..I really don't know..what should I say.."

Leo : "Now apologise."

Sam : "I am sorry. I shouldn't do this."

**Leo lends hand to help him to stand up. Leo walks over Nova and unties him. Nova hold her in his arm and leave from there. Once Leo and Nova leaves from that place, Nova looks at her with confused gaze and asks her."

Nova : "Who was he?"

Leo : "My best friend."

Nova : "What?! That bastard was your best friend? What the hell? Plus I don't really understand what you both were discussing. something about sister..."

Leo : "I'll tell you everything at home. We need to get outta here,"

**Nova nods with agreement and goes home with her bike. Once Nova goes to his home with Leo, Mr.L looks at her and rushes on her, checking on her continuously.**

Mr.L : "Are you okay Leo?"

Leo : "Yes dad. I am fine now give me my room's key."

**At this point, Nova's eyes widen when he hears Leo calling Mr.L 'Dad'.  Mr.L gives her the rooms key and goes to upstairs. Nova didn't hesitate follow her. He notices, that she was going to the locked room beside Lynx's room but Nova never told her about it.**

**Hiss curiosity grows more and more when she puts key on the key hole and opens the door. All these years, Lynx lied to him...?

❖❖❖