9 : •Collision of Theia•

***

**Nova's voice choked him in the middle of the throat. His vision got blurry and teary and his mind got completely blank...clearly he forgot to do anything after seeing blood coming from her whole body.**

Nova : "Wake up Lynx....WAKE UP!!!"

**After screaming her name and shaking her...he feels that she is still breathing. And creepily...she was smiling.**

Lynx : "l-look like...I have t-to...go...so..far. W-without...you..."

Nova : "No you don't. Stay with me."

Lynx : "...I...love...you..."

Nova : "No no no no no NO NO NOO"

**He immediately calls ambulance and tries to wake her up. But she doesn't move. The car hits her badly. After a moment, An ambulance comes and takes her up. He again calls Mr.L to come to the hospital.**

Nova : "H-hello? Sir..please come to the XX hospital. You daughter is in the horrible condition."

Mr.L : "Wait wha-? What happened to her."

Nova : "I will tell you everything once we meet there."

Mr.L : "At least tell me what happened to her."

Nova : "Sir...We don't have time to speak right now. please hurry before I lose my sanity."

Mr.L : "Hang on. I am coming there."

**After calling her father, he immediately hops on his car and follows the ambulance. Those nurses were taking her to the ICU room. He stood behind the door and waiting for the doctor impatiently to give him and news about her.**

**The time time flies horribly for him. His legs starts to shake for over tension. what is she dies...? No no no..This cannot be. He continuously taps foot. He sees Mr.L coming toward him.**

Mr.L : "H-hey, What happened to her?"

Nova : "S-She got in an car accident."

Mr.L : "Where the hell were you?"

Nova : "Sir please calm down...I am also traumatized. This can be real."

**They were talking but a doctor comes and starts to find her relatives. Then he sees Nova and Mr.L. **

Doctor : "Are you guys Mrs.Lynx's any relatives?"

Mr.L : "Yes we are..."

Nova : "Doctor please tell us how is she.?"

Doctor : *Deep sigh*

Mr.L : "Sir..don't tell me its.."

Doctor : "She is fine. But Her legs got terribly injured and due to heavy blood loss from her head, she might die anytime. She don't have any time. So I recommend any of you stay with her."

Nova : "Oh Jesus..thanks."

Mr.L : "Can we see her.?"

Doctor : "Not now.I guess you can see her tomorrow. We will call you if anything happens. You guys can go home. It's already late."

Nova : "Okay sir."

**They goes to home with such broken heart. None of then expected to be this situation. They left from the hospital. Next day. After their arriving, two anonymous person comes to see her. She was already awaken. She sees them and smiles.**

Lynx : "You guys come here?"

??? : "Yes girl..Are you okay now?"

Lynx : "Do I feel okay to you?"

??? : *chuckles* "Sorry girl.. I missed you so much. You changed so much. Did anyone spell cast on you?"

Lynx : "Yup..Yup someone. I missed you guys too. How could you forget me huh? How is she?"

??? : "She is fine. She often talks about you. When we heard news about you, we took fright and come to see you."

Lynx : "How's your day going in Canada?"

??? : "It's horrible."

Lynx : *chuckles* I am glad that you guys come here to see me."

**They spend a lot of time with talking, giggling and chatting. But suddenly Lynx calls.**

Lynx : "Come here"

??? : "Yup."

Lynx : "Can you do me a favour?"

??? : "What? Don't say weird things."

Lynx : *Whispers something in the ear*

??? : "It's a long process..but..I will do everything for you.

❖❖❖