2 : •The shining star•

***

** Nova Fernandez, Shortly Nova, is a cold hearted person. Six feet tall with siren eyes, white hair that almost falls on his shoulder, pinkish lips, grey eyes with perfect skin tone. Every person could fall in love with him. But his heart is made of stone. He doesn't really talk with people but when he talks, the person he is talking to will feel embarrassed. He doesn't like chaos, especially teens and kids. But he got a job to protect a teen from all costs. LOL**

**he was staring at her for a long time, suddenly Lynx spoke out**

Lynx : "Umh..Excuse me sir."

Nova : "What is it?"

Lynx : "You are my bodyguard, right? Are you gonna stay with me?

Nova : "I really dont wanna but I have to stay."

Lynx : "Do you like to share room with me?"

Nova : "Why?"

Lynx : "We have only three rooms. My fathers, mine and an empty room.

Nova : "I can manage."

Lynx : "Okay, come with me. I will show the whole house."

**Nova was roamimg around with her. He notices something in the big house. He knows that only two member lives in the house, Lynx and her father Mr.L. Then why would be three rooms in the house...? Probably its a guest room.**

Nova : "Hey Lynx..."

Lynx : "Yes sir."

Nova : "Why is a extra room here? Also..its locked."

Lynx : "I told ya that it's empty. Can we move toward the bedroom please...?"

Nova : "Sure"

**Nova starts walking with her, not careing the empty room or whatever. But..There was something wrong with this family. He thinks. Soon, they goes to her room**

**Nova roams around her room and seeing every things in it. The bed, study desk, the set ups made him relax a bit because he dont really like mess bedrooms**

Lynx : "You can sit wherever you want."

Nova : *sits on the edge of the bed*

Lynx : "Hey lets introduce eachother. Since, we are totally strangers."

Nova : "I am Nova Fernandez. What you wanna know about me?"

Lynx : "I wanna know everything about you."

Nova : "I am 26 years old. And I hate my job very much"

Lynx : "Woah..you are way too older than me. And you are really interesting."

Nova : "Really? You really think so?"

Lynx : *she nods politely*

Nova : "Listen Lynx, I am not a babysitter, also I am 8 years older than you. So talk to me with respect"

Lynx : *she gets a little scared, not fearing him* "O-okay I will."

Nova : "Good girl."

Lynx : "Can we share same bed?"

Nova : "What?! No way.!"

Lynx : "Please."

Nova : *sighs* Okay I will. But I will keep distance between us.

**That night, He couldn't sleep properly because Lynx leaned beside him. There is dead silence there. Lynx slowly grabs him and decides to break the silence.**

Lynx : "Are you in sleep?"

Nova : "No."

Lynx : "May I ask a question?"

Nova : "Hurry"

Lynx : "Okay.. Do you have girlfriend?"

Nova : "No. Why do you ask?"

Lynx : "Not really. Good night"

Nova : "If an idiot could fly, you would be a bird"

Lynx : "You are sooo mean. Hey I wanna go somewhere, will you take me?

Nova : "No"

Lynx : "I hate you very much."

**Next day, in the evening, Lynx is sitting infront of tge window with a sad face. Because she is about to miss an event.**

Nova : "Hey, where you wanted to go?"

Lynx : *looks at him* Hey Nova when did you got ready? You look so handsome.

Nova : "Go and hurry up"

Lynx : *runs and hugs him* Thanks!!!

**Nova is surprised by her hug. She is so short that she olny could grabs his waist and he enjoys**

**She gets up and dresses quickly. She wears matching black outfit with him. She doesn't like tomboy style, so she wears long black gown with high heels. Light Makeup and long hair made her look beautiful**

Lynx : "Am I looking beautifull?"

Nova : "Average"

Lynx : "Am I looking that bad?"

Nova : "Just kidding. You look awsome. Now lets go"

Lynx : "We are going to the amusement park."

Nova : "Okay".

❖❖❖