15 : •Love shots•

***

**Everyone at the restaurant got scared of the sudden voice. Who is it..**

**That person fires on the air and forces them to put thier hands on the air**

??? : "I said..PUT YOUR GODDAMN HAND ON THE AIR"

**Everyone at the restaurant stands up and puts their hands in the air, Nova is also one of them. **

**Here Leo was very calm and she sighs**

Leo : "Robber..? Hah!"

Robber : *looks at her* "Why are you sitting? STAND UP!"

Leo : *crosses leg* "Oh yeah. Looks like someone is edger to make me stand up"

Robber : *points gun at her* "Stand up or I'll shoot you right now."

**Here Nova panicked. He thibks that if she made a wrong move, the robber with shoot her**

**He also thinks that why she is so calm about it? The robber will definitely gonna kill her**

**With a shock, Leo laughs and smirks. She snatches the gun and kicks the robber in the face. He falls on the ground so badly**

Robber : "You damn..."

**Leo throws the gun to Nova. The robber gets up and tries to hurt her**

**Leo again turns around him and kicks on his stomach.**

Leo : "You Motherfcker. Go the hell out."

**The robber grins in the pain and again trues to punches her**

Leo : *dodges the punch. She grasps on his leg and smashes him on the ground.* "Try to move bitch. You are grounded."

**In the whole fighting scene. Nova stares at her with mix of disbelief and shock, including the other customers.**

**How a girl can fight with a huge man. He also remembers how she punched literally 3 guy in the previous days**

**While he was zoned out, Leo shouts at him**

Leo : "Call the police you dumbass!"

**Nova got his senses back and calls the police immediately. Here Leo was still struggling with the robber on the ground.**

**After some moment, the police comes and arrested the robber. Hopefully, no one got harmed.**

**The police thanks her to keep the robbwr down. Once they leaves from the restaurant, Nova looks at her and says**

Nova : "Hey, You were wild at the restaurant"

Leo : "Huh...? Oh about that, I was a taekwondo trainee"

Nova : "You are so good. I almost freaked out"

Leo : "I guess you get scare easily"

Nova : "Well...I always scare losing someone."

Leo : *looks at him* "You cared about me huh. I appreciate it."

**They starts walking down a lonely road. Nova got closer to her and he holds her hand. He was hoping that she will yell at her**

**But surprisingly, She held his hand. They both smiles**

Lynx : "Well, I am sorry."

Nova : "For what?"

Lynx : "I yelled at you in the restaurant."

Nova : *he giggles* "I didn't mind it at all...."

❖❖❖