Chapter 3

After she had talked to Zoro and disappeared on him. She had tracked down Koby and the girl. The girls mother owned a pub, and that is where she found them. Koby ran up to her upon seeing her. He was panicking and telling her a fast version of what happened to Zoro. After hearing about it and calming Koby down. She told him about her conversation with said man. Koby was actually happy that someone like her was a pirate. As she said to him that she wasn't like other pirates. She likes to help people, just like how she helped Koby. He know knew that Zoro was like Luffy. Unable to stand people being hurt. He didn't belong tied up.

They were interrupted when Morgans kid came in. He just had a condescending smirk. He sat down and kicked his feet up on the table. Then demanded the bar keeps best booze. He drank for a bit before he slammed down the bottle. "I'm bored. There is never anything to do around her. So, I have decided to execute Zoro." He then chackled, and everyone looked shocked. Luffy glared at him with a snear. Koby looked as shocked as the people in the pub. He looked to Luffy, who had been next to him but was now gone. He looked around, trying to find her, but she wasn't in the bar.

Luffy had gone to Zoro and was standing in front of him. He had his head down and was taking a nap. He was always allert and noticed her as soon as she showed up. He looked up and narrowed his eyes at her pissed off expression. He knew something was up. "What happened?" He asked.

"Morgan's idoit son plan's to execute you tomorrow." Luffy said with a low voice. Zoro wasn't too shocked that the brat wouldn't keep his word. Since Luffy had been gone for an hour or two. He had some time to think, and this just confirmed what he had decided.

"I will join you." He said, and Luffy's eyes widened. "But, if you get in the way of my dream. I will take you out." Luffy full-on smiled at him. She was like looking at the sun. For some reason, he felt a happy tingle that he was the reason she smiled like that.

"The Queen of the Pirates wouldn't have anything but the best on her crew." She said with a snicker. He smirked at her. She wasn't like anyone he had ever met. He then watched as she drew her sword and cut the ropes that held him. He almost dropped due to lack of food. Luffy, though, caught him by wrapping her arm around him. Their faces were extremely close. She blinked with a neutral look on her face. He had the same expression as her. He locked eyes with her as she helped him up. She gulped and wondered why she suddenly couldn't think.

"Thank you." He said softly, and for some reason, he felt his eyes soften, and a small smile crossed his face. Then her face turned red, and she let go and turned around. So he couldn't see her face. He chuckled to himself and liked how she reacted to him. Maybe there were two reasons he chose to join her. He sweat dropped when she smacked herself with both hands on either side of her face. She then turned around, and her cheeks were red, where she smacked them. Her heart would not stop beating fast, but she got herself together.

"Alright, let's go get your swords." She said, pointing at the marine building. She started to walk and he walked beside her.

She could feel a sword calling for Zoro and stopped outside of a wall of windows. He raised an eyebrow as she looked around and up. She smiled when she found what she was looking for. His eyes widened when she streatched her whole arm up. Her hand grabbed the middle window of the top floor. Before he could question her, she shot up into the air. She landed on the wall just to bounce off of it, still holding the window seal. Then she went flying through the window. Man, was this girl crazy but maybe he liked it. She landed next to him a second later with his three swords. She handed them to him, and he put them back where they belonged. "What are you?" He questioned.

"I ate a devil fruit. I'm a rubber person." Luffy said, stretching out her cheek. Zoro had heard of devil fruits but never met anyone that actually ate one. Didn't they have a weakness.