Chapter 10

It was the next day, and the whole crew was training, even yosaku and Johnny were training. Luffy and Nami were sparing when Nami managed to hit luffy in the shoulder. Luffy had looked at her shoulder and then back at Nami. Luffy smiled and backed up, sheathing her sword. Luffy had noticed something odd when they would fight. Her getting hit just confirmed it for her. The hit had hurt her, not much, but it did get past her devil fruit. She was using Armament Haki without knowing it. She called over Zoro, who was sleeping by the rail of the ship. He opened his eye and got up and walked over. His wound didn't hurt that bad. He realized that if he did the things he wanted to do, he would be bleeding again. Luffy asked Zoro to show Nami the basics of Armament Haki. He nodded, and Luffy went over to Kaya. She was reading a medical book on a lawn chair. She looked up at Luffy when she noticed her. "How are you feeling today?" Luffy asked her.

"I feel great. Better than I have in a while." Kaya said smiling, and Luffy smiled back.

"Start looking through my books on weapons and see if you can find one you want to learn. For now, let's do some light training." Kaya beamed. She quickly put her book down and got up. Luffy asked her to change from her dress she wore to some workout clothes. She came back out in a tank with thick straps and workout shorts. Ussop had never seen her in something like it. He was just staring at her as she went and worked out with Luffy. They didn't work out for long, Luffy wanted to ease Kaya into it. She would have sore muscles, but she sat down happy.

After Sanji made lunch, it was Ussops turn. Luffy had finally decided it was time for him to learn observation haki. After he got it once, Luffy switched with Nami. Luffy then went to where Sanji was in the kitchen. She stood in the doorway as Sanji finished cleaning. "Sanji." Luffy said, and He looked up. Hearts formed in his eyes, and he became a noodle and spun over to Luffy.

"How may I help you, my beautiful Captain?" He asked.

"Training time for you." He stopped being a noodle and nodded. She walked back down to the deck, and he followed. She explained to him that everyone on the crew trains to become stronger. She had wanted Sanji to spar her, but he refused to hit a girl, let alone his captain. So she had Gin spar him. She circled them as they spared, taking in their skills. They both were power houses in their own right. Gin with his tonfa with heavy balls on the ends. While Sanji used his black leg style of fighting. Which he learned from Zeff and had modified for himself. She told them to stop after seeing enough and asked them to come to her. They stood in front of her and waited for her to speak.

"Alright, you both are very strong, and I know you can become stronger." She said to them with a smile and smiled back. "Gin." She said, looking at him. "Once Zoro is fully healed, you will work with him on weight training. It will help increase your power for attacks." Gin nodded his head. "Sanji." She said and looked at said man. He was already looking at her. "I want you to do leg training along with some arm training. You are strong, but you will need to be even stronger for the grandline." He nodded at her understanding. "Right now, Gin, go find Nami and ask her to train you in Armament Haki. She will explain the rest." She would have asked Zoro again, but he needed to rest. Gin nodded and went to find Nami. "Sanji, I will be training you in Observation Haki." He nodded his head, and she began to explain haki to him.

They trained for a while, and not too far away was Ussop, also training to become stronger. It was nearing dinner now, and Sanji went to make food. Afterward, they ate and lounged around for a bit before some went to bed while two stayed up for watch duty. They switched out after 3 hours, and then the ones on watch could go to sleep. They would keep it going like this until it was morning. Sanji had taken the last watch in order to have food ready when everyone woke up.

After breakfast, Nami and Kaya were on the balcony to the kitchen. Sanji was in the kitchen. Ussop was up in the crows nest. Luffy was sitting on the figurehead with Zoro sleeping close by. Gin was up by the figurehead as add protection because Zoro wasn't fully healed. Johnny and Yosaku were sparing on deck. Seeing how strong this crew was, they wanted to get stronger.