chapter 12

The crowd in the Plaza whispered among themselves at Luffy's words. Smoker was near the edge of the Plaza, looking on with wide eyes. One of his men was shocked and looked at the wanted poster he had in his hands. It had just come in, and he had yet to show it to Smoker. He got Smokers attention and showed him the wanted poster. Smoker looked at it and looked back to the platform with narrowed eyes.

Buggy went to shoot Luffy when a lighting bolt came down from the sky, hitting the platform. Zoro, Sanji, and Gin were in shock as they saw the now destroyed platform. The three fell to their knees as they thought Luffy had died. "Hey, you three, ok?" Luffy asked from behind them. They wipped around and saw Luffy standing there without injuries. "You realize lightning doesn't affect me. My body is rubber, after all." They felt like idoits for not realizing that. They stood up, and Zoro threw Luffy over his shoulder. They then ran from the Plaza in the direction of the ship. They had noticed the Marines were closing in and wanted to get out of there. They managed to get away from the troops and could see their ship. Luffy noticed him before he appeared, and he went to attack her. Zoro dodged without thinking and looked over a smoker with a glare. A man in a cloak appeared between Smoker and Zoro. "Get her to the ship." Said the cloaked man, and Luffy was smiling.

"Who are you?" Zoro asked, not trusting the cloaked man.

"My dad." Luffy whispered to him. His eyes widened as he looked between the two.

"Ok, let's go, you two." Zoro said to Sanji and Gin. They nodded, and the three ran off. Smoker was about to go after them, but the cloaked figure glared at him.

"Bye, I'll see you later." Luffy yelled to her dad. He smirked and just gave a short nod.

They got to the coast and saw the ship already at sea due to a storm rolling in. Zoro put Luffy down, and she looked back at where her father was. She turned towards the ship and streatched her arm around the three men. She then launched her arm at the Merry. Grabbing the mast, she pulled them all the way to the ship. She set the down gently, and the rest of the crew was happy to see them.

"Luffy, we need to get going!" Nami yealled over the strong wind. The wind was pushing their ship in the direction of reverse mountain.

"Alright, let's get moving!" Luffy yelled so everyone could hear her. They all went about helping with the ship. With the wind helping, they made it to the mountain in record time. They were all in awe of the huge mountain as they got closer to the entrance. They could see the river flowing fast up the mountain.

"Wow, it really does go up the mountain!" Nami exclaimed. Everyone else was also in awe of the mountain. Luffy was smiling and chuckling as the ship lerched when it hit the river current. Luffy appeared up on the figurehead and crouched down, screaming this is awesome. Ussop had Kaya in one arm as he held onto the rail with the other. She also held onto the rail as water sprayed their faces. Nami was up by the kitchen door holding onto the rail with Sanji behind her, bracing her to the rail. Gin and Zoro were up at the front rail by the figurehead holding onto the rail. Luffy's foot slipped, and she almost lost her balance. So she jumped back to the ship going over Gin and Zoros head. They looked up at her as she flew. She then streatched her arm to grab Zoro's shoulder. She pulled herself to him and attached herself to his back. Zoro chuckled at her and smirked back at her.

The ship made it to the top, and Kaya, Ussop, and Nami screamed. Zoro, Gin, and Sanji had an excited spark in their eyes. Luffy was wooing and giggling in Zoro's ear, having the time of her life. The ship was flying for a second and then dropped onto the downward river. It raced down the mountain at speeds a ship couldn't go normally. They soon saw the exit and a gaint shadow blocking it.

"What is that?!" Nami yelled.

"Luffy, what do we do. We crash into it, and we are done for." Ussop said nervously. Luffy got off of Zoros back and stood away from everyone.