Chapter 14

So this is mainly a filler chapter. But it was so fun to write it. Also i was partly drunk when I wrote this. So thank my buzzed self for the Zoro and Luffy moment. Hope yall like it.
________________________________________________

It was the morning after the party, and everyone but Luffy was asleep. Even her dad was passed out in the mens quarters. She was sitting up on the rail by the kitchen checking the logpost Nami had given her. They were on the right course to the next island. She saw movement below her and looked down. She saw Sabo below her, looking up at her. "Hey, sis." He said, and she waved at him. He walked up the stairs and went to stand beside her.  He leaned his back against the rail and looked at her with a smile. "Man, you have grown. Well, not in height." He said, chuckling and luffy punched him in the arm.

"Oh, shut it." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, here." Sabo pulled out a small chest and handed it to her. She took it and put it on her lap. She opened the lid, and she smiled. In it was an emerald necklace, which was her birthstone. It was a simple teardrop design with gold accents and a chain. Luffy held it up with a smile at Sabo. He took it and put it around her neck. She put her hand on it, playing with it. She then looked down into the chest. She pulled out a set of hair chopsticks. They were red and at the top, in a not entirely small but not medium-sized circle, was her jollyroger. Dangling from the carved out jollyroger was a small chain with red beads. "I love em. You even got my jollyroger on it."

"Yeah, you told me a while ago you wanted some. So I got you some. There is another pair in it." Luffy smiled at Sabo. He always did listen to her. She looked into the chest and did find another pair. This pair was blue with a dragon head at the end. It had a chain dangling out of the mouth with blue beads at the end. They reminded her of Sabo. She handed both pairs to Sabo and looked back in the chest. There was one more gift in it, and she pulled a type of jewelry box. She opened it and saw a logpost. This one had a red band with her jollyroger engraved into it. "I got it custom-made for you. I had them make it with the strongest glass. So it's not breakable." Luffy put it on her left wrist, and Sabo handed the hair chopsticks to her. She put them back in the chest and swung her legs over the rail. She hopped down next to Sabo and put the chest down. She then hugged him, and Sabo hugged her back.

"Thank you for the gifts. I love em." She said.

"I'm glade you do." He said, and they pulled apart. He leaned his back against the rail. Luffy leaned her hip against the rail and was looking at Sabo. "So, what's up with you and Zoro? I noticed how close he was to you at the party. Closer than a first mate should be." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"I would like to know as well." Robin said, coming out of the kitchen. "You said he was your boyfriend." Sabos' eyes widened.

"What?! A boyfriend!" He said yelled. Then he chuckled and smiled. "Finally met someone who could deal with you?" Sabo chuckled some more. Luffy punched his shoulder hard. He grimaced and rubbed where she hit. He felt sorry for Zoro, Luffy could be a handful.

"If I may ask. How did you meet him?" Robin asked. Sabo and Luffy looked at her as she talked.

"Yeah, I'm wondering that too." Sabo said, looking at Luffy.

"I met him on the first island I went to, Shells town. He was tied to a post in the Marine yard."

"He was arrested?" Robin asked, and Luffy nodded.

"But not for what you may think. Helmeppo, the son of the base leader, had gotten a wolf as a pet. He took it into a bar ran by a nice lady with a little girl. The wolf was attacking anything in sight and went to attack the little girl. Zoro stepped in and protected her." Luffy said with a smile. Sabo smiled at her and nodded.