Chapter 6

Sorry , I posted this chapter once, but I realized i messed it up and needed to fix the ending. So enjoy. Also Luffy and Zoro momment. Yay.

Just an update on some Grammer. I noticed some mistakes I made will reading my own story. So I fixed them. Nothing has changed except I spelled a word wrong and some punctuation.
_______________________________

Luffy sped as fast as she could to Kaya's. Making sure that no one saw her. It only took her maybe 30 seconds to get from the cliff to the the masion. Once there, she snuck into the mansion and up to Kaya's room. Luffy then knocked on the door and waited. It wasn't long until Kaya opened the door with a confused expression, seeing Luffy. "Luffy, what are you doing here." She took in Luffys face and noticed she was upset.

"Can I come in?" Luffy asked, and Kaya nodded. She moved to let Luffy in. Luffy walked in and started to pace. She didn't know if Kaya would believe her being a stranger.

"So, I have some news, and I don't know if you will believe me. Just know everything I say is true." Luffy said with a serious face. Kaya nodded for her to continue as she sat down. "Your butler that kicked us out earlier isn't who you think he is." Kaya forrowed her eyebrows. "He is really the pirate captain Kuro of a thousand plans." Luffy said, and Kaya's eyes went wide.

"What, I don't believe you." Kaya said. "He has done a lot for me since my parents died."

"It is true. I have looked through the wanted poster all my life and memorized every infamous pirate. He is Kuro, and he plans to have you killed by his old crew. After you sign over your fortune to him. He has been playing you this whole time." Kaya didn't want to believe it. The look on Luffy's face, though, confirmed that she wasn't lying. Kaya noticed Luffys jaw clenching and unclenching. "We just overheard his plan at the cliff. Where he met up with the current captain of the cat pirates. He is responsible for your poor health. He has been slowly poisoning you. So you would be weak when his plan went down." Kaya's eyes went wide. She then began to think of when she started feeling weak and sick. It was after her parents died. She had thought it had been depression, but she kept getting weaker. Her doctor didn't even know what was wrong with her. Figuring she was just depressed and tired. She really thought, and some days she felt better. The days she didn't feel like drinking the tea he brought her. The next day, though, after drinking it, she would feel worse. She felt a shiver down her spine as she realized what type of person she had invited into her home. She had trusted him, and he repayed her kindness by poisoning her. Kaya had felt like she had been blind to the man.

They heard a knock on the door, and Kaya was scared. It was time for her afternoon tea. which meant Kuro was knocking on the door. "Miss.Kaya, I have your tea." Kuro said from behind the door. Luffy got close to Kaya as she paniced

"Hey, act like you know nothing. Take the tea, but don't drink it. I will be hiding." Luffy said, and Kaya nodded. Luffy then disappeared, and Kaya straightened up.

"Come in." Kaya said, trying to keep a normal voice. He came in and set the tray on her nightstand. "Enjoy." He said bowing and then left. Kaya let out a breath and was glad he hadn't seen Luffy. Said girl then walked out from the shadow. Luffy was looking at the door and then shifted her eyes to the tray. She narrowed her eyes at it and walked over to the tray. She then grabbed the cup and poured it on a nearby plant. Kayas eyes widened as the plant slowly withered a bit. "He gave me tea every day." Kaya gasped out and started to cry. Luffy went over to her and patted her back. "What do we do." Kaya said, looking up at Luffy with tears in her eyes. Luffy's eyes were shadowed by her hat. She showed no emotion except for her gritting her teeth.

Luffy internally was pissed. Kaya was a friend of Ussop, and Ussop was her friend. which, in turn, made Kaya her friend, and no one messed with Luffy's friends.  She then walked to the door, opened it, and then walked down the hall. Kaya had wide eyes, and she went to follow her. Luffy was going down the stairs at a fast pace. Kuro was heading toward the parlor.