61. 𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢🥹.

Kingston Public Hospital.
Kingston
Thursday April 7, 202*
1:44pm

KingstonThursday April 7, 202*1:44pm

Kelesi Martin 21

As I hold onto his hand tightly I cry as the fear of having to let go creeps in.

It's been a day and everything has just gotten worse.

Thank goodness for the worth of money I got the chance to stay at the hospital in an isolated room with Omario.

I don't know what to think nor expect.

I'm exhausted, today wasn't suppose to be going like this.

I should have been on group calls with the girls right now planning our engagement party but instead he's here on life support.

All the shots damaged and flooded his lungs with blood, he has 5 broken ribs from how hard his body hit the ground after getting shot and that's not even the worse part about it.

One of the shots damaged his artery which called him to lose more blood than he should have.

I haven't showered nor eaten, like how could I??

My fiancé is on his death bed, the love of my life, the father of my child, my first love.

His life is literally slipping away in the cracks and all I can do is sit and watch.

"Ms. Martin?" The nurse entered.

Turning to look at her with my puffy eyes I hummed to let her know I acknowledged her.

"Someone is her to see you, it's not allowed but in a situation like this I'll make an exception."

"Who??" I asked.

A cyan him mada caz she seh it har self seh she cyan stomach fi see har son like dis and shamar came here this morning already.

The others would have called before coming.

"Blaire... Kyla Blaire." She tells me and I nodded indicating that it's okay for her to let her in.

Soon heavily rushed footsteps approached the room catching my attention.

"A wah?" I whispered.

Not responding Kyla closes the door shut.

"Kyla?!"

"Girl wait nuh, cause mi nuh know how mah guh seh dis tuh yuh." She started to pace around the room.

She betta nah breed again...