Chapter 03: Introduction and Adventure

"You know, instead of having my beauty rest session, here I am again on a mission that will stress me out."

The girl with a hair color similar to a chrysanthemum flower let out an initial groan.

She's wearing a hairclip. It seems to be from the Land Empire.

Its clip is made from a stem adorned with small beads and some petals from different flowers, topped with a small butterfly.

"As you can see, no one bothered to pay attention to your complaint," another person chimed in. Her hair color is like dried blood.

Combining blue, red, and orange. At first glance at her hair, you'll immediately know it's from the Heat Pump Empire.

You can also feel her presence as a mixture of warmth and cold.

"You're eating again? You never shared. You're a disgrace to this group," said the guy with ash-colored hair.

His hair combined with white and black. It also has length, not extending past his ears.

A member of the royalties who came from the Shouldow Empire.

The person being addressed made a noise. "I told you to bring food because you know walking is tiring."

"Improve not listening to my suggestion. You'll get better," he added.

His hair sparkled because of the energy contained in it. Ah, prince of the Hydroelectric Empire.

They noticed that their guide, who was walking with them, had been silent since earlier. She seemed bored.

The four didn't know what to feel when the atmosphere suddenly became heavy.

They also didn't know where it came from.

"Prince from the Shouldow Empire, Ezro Finley. The prince of the Hydroelectric Empire, Seño Monroe. Two princesses, Graciella Alvar from the Heat Pump Empire, and Xavrielle Hudson of the Land Empire... are you now satisfied from wasting your saliva? Such a nonsense topic."

The two princesses widened their eyes, while the two princes scratched their heads.

Nevertheless, they felt surprised and at the same time, confused upon hearing their names.

"How did you know our names and where we came from?"

"From the student's record," their companion replied irritably. Que.

"Who are you?" Xavrielle, one of the princesses, asked again.

"The academy's president," the person replied. "Quitterie Rusgard, a water and electric user. Ability is telepathy."

"Cool!" Another prince from the Aqua Empire interjected. "So, what's my name, then?" He wiggled his brows, challenging the girl.

"Hasty Everette, a prince who likes to play girl's heart. The playboy one." The guy's eyes sparkled, and he smiled sweetly.

"Prince Cadwell Boreas of Snow Empire. And a prince of Oxygen Empire, Zlaire Junio."

The girl they were talking to finally turned to face them, causing them to be speechless. Again.

The night was not a hindrance to them. It was facing away from the full moon and giving a little light to their path. Adding to that, its long curly hair swayed with the wind.

They were even more shocked when they stared into its eyes, slowly brightening as the moonlight intensified.

Is that a coincidence? Or is that the use of her magic?

Que cleared her throat. "Let's go. The adventure awaits."