Chapter 12: Who are they?

"My suspicion was correct."

It has been a few days since that incident happened.

During those few days, the prince secretly inspected her.

He won't let someone to destroy their world.

One thing he was sure about; he could feel the eagerness to kill the three of them. Together the person he has been suspecting.

"Why the headmaster doesn't know about this?" He hold the under of his chin, seemed to be thinking deeply to come up with a way.

A one way he will make sure that he won't fail.

He have to prove something, so everyone would believe with his words.

And when that happened, they will immediately kill the members of the enemy who even bothered to come here to spy.

"Who are you thinking about?" A voice brought him back to his senses.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Weh? Are you really sure that you're not thinking of anyone?" The insistence of the speaker, coupled with a slight tapping of his shoe, did not persuade him.

"You're too stubborn. You should go back. I don't need your presence here. I want to be alone."

"Nag-drama pa nga."

It did not last a few minutes when the person who spoke earlier left him.

Sighing, he leaned against the railings and watched the sky.

He noticed that ever since he discovered something, every night the moon would glow so bright.

It was as if with each intense beam it emitted, it revealed a new mystery.

"Who are they?" He could only muster courage despite the overwhelming confusion... and danger.

But, that was just how surprised he was when something suddenly appeared in front of him.

The ball of light floated. But the light it emitted wasn't too harsh on the eyes.

"The time has come when you can finally find out who you have been wondering about."

Natigil lamang ang pagliliwang na nagmumula sa bolang liwang nang masabi iyon.

At the same time as the light stopped, he was startled by a creature whose expression could not be determined.

It was formed as a nine tailed fox in its cute size.

Its color is gold that is not too bright, while the tip of its tail is mixed with blue. Its eyes can be compared to the shape of a wolf's eye.

"Sino ka naman?" The prince raised an eyebrow at the creature in front of him. "What are you even saying? And how the frick did you get here?"

"My name does not matter anymore," the fox answered him in a low tone. "If you want your questions to be answered, then agree with me first."

"Are you even a trustable?"

The fox's expression shifted upon hearing such a question.

"You sick. Such an idiot," the fox hissed. "It is trustworthy."

"I know. Just trying a joke to lighten up your mood."

The fox responded gruffly. "Even people would feel pitiness for you, Boreas."

"How did you get to know my last name?!" The prince asked exaggeratedly.

"It doesn't matter." The talking fox yawned. "Don't be too overreacting, anyway."

The prince was taken aback by his companion's assertion.

No wonder he could talk to this creature. Though, he has an ability to talk to animals.

"Sounds nice. Thanks for complimenting me, then."

"Your attitude of being reacting too much doesn't deserve to be complimented."

"You are too harsh to me."

"It is a fact. Don't get used to flowery words. Look, you are kinda full of yourself."

The prince let out an annoyed sigh. He couldn't help but annoy the person he was talking to.

But... he didn't even realize that talking to this fox, he is about to encounter the consequence.

"If you're eager to explore further and fill your curiosity, meet me at the administration office along with your members. 3:30 AM sharp."

After that, the creature he was talking earlier disappeared suddenly.

It made him speechless.