Chapter 10: (Un)hidden Clues

The place is quiet. No other strange noises were heard.

The only noise is the chirping of birds and the soft lapping of waves on the beach.

Silence prevailed between the two people together, when it was finally broken because one could not bear not to speak.

Na para bang kating-kati na itong magtanong.

"When are you planning on showing yourself to them?"

"Until they realize that they are just wasting an effort to fill their curiosity."

Naiiling na lamang ang taong nagtanong.

Hindi na bago pa sa kaniya ang makakuha ng matinong sagot mula sa kasama.

"You are too deep as ocean. You're not even allowing yourself to utter words that could put them in danger."

"I don't allow them to enter in my life. It's not too important to know about me." ani ng kausap. "Let them realize that privacy still matters."

But he did not agree with her statement. "You should be the one saying that to them. Stop pretending anymore. Just be yourself."

"The time is striking. Those people who believe in you, that's also mean they are getting themselves into trouble." She looked away.

Bagot lang itong pinapanood ang papalubog na araw. It's getting darker.

Wala pa itong balak umalis, tila napapasarap na sa kaniyang pakiramdam manatili sa lugar na ito.

She uttered, still looking at the view in front of her, "Go back to the academy. You need to still take care of them."

"Nah. They can handle themselves. Besides, I still want to be with you. Let's just spend this time for us." He slightly pouted, acting like a child who's seeking for an attention.

"Don't be hard-headed. You're the in-charge of that academy. They need your help." said by her, shaking her head a little.

Nagmatigas ang lalaki, pinipilit na mapapayag siya ng kasama niya.

Hindi naman pinansin ng babae ang pagmamaktol ng katabi niya.

"On the other way around..." pabitin na saad ng lalaki. "I need you the most..."

"Kalokohan. Could you please stop being a hard-headed? I've already told you to go back. They are already heading their way to your place."

"Crap!" The man sneezed in annoyance. "Don't you pity me?"

"No." His forehead just sagged from the response he got.

"You are too insensitive when it comes to me." Napasinghap pa siya. "I just missed you so much."

"Stop the act, crazy old hag." Pinanlisikan niya ito ng mata. "On the count of three, if you won't stand up, much better to cast a spell on you."

"Oh no. Don't you dare!" The man stood up in panick as she began to cast the spell.

She wasn't counting yet but her palm was starting to light up.

He knows her very well.

Takot din siya sa kasama niya. Medyo lang.

"Fine. I hope we can bond again. I'll definitely be longing for you, miss blue!"

She took off the hood of her jacket bago siya pumitik sa ere, and a hologram appeared.

Malaya nitong napapakinggan at napapanood ang nangyayari sa akademya.

Also, with the help of this hologram, maaari itong gamitin kung gusto mong balikan ang nakaraan o mapunta sa future.

"I pity their craziness."

She leaned against a tree while watching intently.

There are also unhidden clues that they don't notice, and they are only focused on the hidden one.