Chapter 06: Meet Her

"It's too lazy to go in classroom!"

"Nayayamot na 'ko."

"You two make noise. "

Each student is doing their own thing inside the classroom.

Some are using magic to prank others. Meanwhile, others are almost causing mischief.

Those are just some of the things witnessed and heard by the Royalties. They were even tasked to keep watch.

But in their laziness, they used invisible magic. However, what they didn't know is that one of the students they were watching can see them.

"How come they followed the Headmaster's order? Knowing them, they would prefer to throw themselves in their bed just to relax." She said, shaking her head lightly.

She is free to say what she wants to say because no one can hear her, though.

She used her ability to control a person's hearing so that she could not be heard.

She sympathized with everyone. Especially the members of royalties.

"No one has the right to know everything about me. And even if they do, it will cause them to suffer." She said it with a mysterious tone.

Even though her mouth was covered, her meaningful and favorite smirk still didn't disappear.

She seems to enjoy watching the people who are filled with curiosity every time she is seen.

Other than most people know that she likes to wear a jacket and face mask, they also wonder why she knows so much information.

"Even in the deepest place of ocean, they won't succeed in finding clue about the person they want to know." She suddenly stood up and quickly teleported away.

She went to her favorite place and decided to hang out there.

Nature makes her calm. This is one of her favorite places, apart from being quiet, you can also freely see the scenery outside.

A beautiful sight that people cannot appreciate.

"Mga tanga," she commented, shaking her head as if she got disappointed.

And before she could fall deep into her slumber, she heard a creaking noise.

Unexpectedly, she fell from lying on the branches of the tree it was hanging on.

Naloko na. Ang rupok pala.

She removed the dirt on her clothes with annoyance because she fell to the ground.

She stopped when someone sighed. "Who are you miss?"

"Why are you here?"

"And what are you doing in our favorite spot?"

"Are you suspecting something?"

She heard a series of questions, so she looked up.

The four members who belonged to royalties welcomed her.

But she didn't bother to answer their questions.

She decided to walk closer to where they were currently standing, which caused them to step their feet backward for some unknown reason.

"A discovery should not envelop your way of thinking... it may affect you in the end; realization will hit you right after you make a wrong decision."