Chapter 13: The Real Adventure

"Why did you bring us here?"

Silent.

"Are you out of your mind?"

Didn't bother to answer.

"Really? In the middle of my sleep?"

He just focused his attention on walking.

"You could have just told us last night that we are going on a trip."

Dedma.

"It's still dark. I can't see anything. Make a light, can you?"

He didn't say anything after using his magic to light the surroundings.

"Oh my. There might be ghosts here, huh?"

They heard him tsk, not minding about their complaints.

Even himself, wondering why he ended up doing the thing what the fox ordered him to do.

Hmm. Maybe. Curiosity led him into this situation.

He now, gradually realizing being a curious cat will make him put in a situation where he will perish.

"Despite of getting myself into a trouble, I will benefit from it. Even it means my death is coming."

He shook his head because of what he was thinking.

Nah. He can't just give up until he has proven nothing yet.

Although his mind was confused, he did not want to give up until he had finished investigating.

Because for him, the questions in his mind need to be answered. He can't just stop.

That wasn't his habit. He wouldn't just stop, even if he still had a chance to solve his problem.

"After fifteen minutes of being late, you're finally here." ani ng isang boses.

The members of the royalties stood up straight from what they heard except for one man, who was no longer surprised by what appeared in front of them.

Their eyes widened when they saw a ball of light.

From the light it emits, it gradually weakens until some kind of creature startles them.

"Whoa! Ang cutie..." Xavrielle commented.

'Tonta! Why is there something species here?" Zlaire said trembling.

It was still dark, but that didn't stop them. Also because of the help of Cadwell's magic, the color of its fur mixed with gold and blue was clearly visible.

Like Cadwell, they couldn't tell what kind of creature it was. Perhaps it can be compared to the wolf.

"Boreas, tell to your members to lower their voices. I could hear their souls trying to break free." The fox is still floating now.

"That's not my job. I don't have an ability to control them." Cadwell replied, shrugging off his shoulders.

He sat on the ground. Next to him was a big rock so he leaned his back.

"Are we still waiting for someone?" He yawned after asking that question out of nowhere.

"The answer is obvious..." He turned to the fox and glared at it. "Fine. We are waiting for three people. They will lead your way."

"Huh? Weren't you the one who will lead our way?"

"Maybe not." A fox's voice can be tinged with sarcasm. "Of course. I wasn't allowed to lead the way for the seven of you."