Chapter 11: Ally or Foe?

The sun had just finished rising when suddenly there was a group of students on the academy field.

The three women who were busy talking followed, but they were stopped because of the chaos that was going on.

From their place, they could still see what the students were fussing about. There is something strange.

"Let's go there, guys. We should get the chance to watch what's happening there. Minsan lang 'to mangyari."

Hindi nakatakas sa pandinig ng isa ang narinig. "Himala. You are not conyoing anymore."

"Dzuh. Don't you dare to compare me to you." Mataray na ani ng kausap. "Ikaw nag-iiba ng attitude."

When the two looked at their partner, they realized that she had left them.

Bahagyang napaawang ang labi ng babae, holding her chest dramatically, she spoke. "I can't believe she left us here."

One simply ignored her and quickly disappeared, kaya she have no choice but to use her ability, which is her air speed.

They even squeezed in from the gathered students to be curious, as if they wanted to witness what was happening.

"There's really a strange that I always feel whenever I see her." Sambit mula sa mahinang tinig.

Nilingon naman siya ng katabi. "Ohh! You always feel strange?!"

A lady who's wearing school uniform shook her head, as if she is disappointed with her chitmate.

They didn't think she would bother to come here just to witness this event.

As far as they know, she doesn't care what happens in the environment.

From where they were standing, they noticed the figure of a woman. Just by her posture, they immediately knew who it was.

Nagtama ang tingin nila ng taong 'yon. She was wearing a blue cloak. Only eyes can be seen in her.

Another one interrupted. "You kalma-kalma nga! It's not helping to us. She just said it sa 'yo then you tinanong again! Are you bugak ba?"

"You is the bugak!" A response but in an insulting way. "I'm just making it sure, 'no! What she always feels, I can feel it, too! Don't you remember, I am her twin?!"

"Me is not bugak kaya-"

It was as if the cue when they heard a squeaking noise, not too far from their distance, that made them stop from talking.

Then from there, they saw a group of people walking confidently while some of them are currently using their magics to make fun of those students just to ease out their boredom.

The three ladies just shook their heads as if they are used to it. They can't do anything just to protect those students who always get bullied.

And they know she is watching them.

They sighed to release the air that could make them suffocate. They just spoke in their minds.

"I could almost feel she's not happy to witness this."

"Why kaya ayaw niya us to help those students?"

"Hays. I'm hungry."

However, it was like a moment of silence came when the strong wind stopped in front of the group of people. Confusion is evident from their eyes.

Not until their eyes widened because they are seeing the Headmaster of this academy.

Kasama nito ang royalties. Na mapapansin sa kanilang hitsura ang pagkadisgusto.

"The seven of you! Go to the punishment room. Now!"

The way how the Headmaster spoke, it has an authority.

Napapailing na lamang ang ibang estudyante. Kawawa.

"Wow! She's really pretty!"

"I wonder if she's from heaven? Huhuhu."

"Hoh! I suddenly felt something strange again when I took a glance of her face."

The ladies who was about to go and have been silent for the whole time when they got interrupted from noise... Again.

Their mouths automatically parted in awe when they saw who the person that other students were describing was.

"What the... Holeshet."

"Miss President is here. Omg! I got the chance to see her. Finally."

"Hangal ka po ba? Obviously. H'wag pong masyadong overacting, oki?"

She possesses long wavy hair that cascades down to her waist, with a captivating blend of blue hues accented by delicate streaks of gold.

Her figure boasts subtle curves that accentuate her feminine allure. Her eyes are a striking electric blue, framed by a subtle black outline that intensifies their allure.

Has long, healthy, and naturally thick eyelashes, while her eyebrows are perfectly shaped with just the right thickness. Though her nose is not sharply pointed, it still adds the charm for her features.

Lastly, her rosy cheeks lend a healthy glow to her complexion, complementing her small yet enticingly pouty lips that have the power to captivate any onlooker.

"Hays. Miss Que, I already told you that I can fix this mess by myself." The Headmaster faced her when he felt her presence.

"I'm sorry. But I think you did not do a good job right there. I can still do whatever I want." She playfully smirked that gave chills to everyone.

She then simply looked at the three ladies, so that no one would notice what she did.

By looking at them, she motioned her fingers, signalling them something, which the three quickly understood.

"Go." Mabilis nawala ang tatlo.

However, that scene did not escape the eyes of a prince.

It gave him an idea to conclude the things out. That he thought there was actually a spy.

"A foe..."