Chapter 08: Maybe This Time

In a place where the royalties hang out, one of them is deep in thought.

But instead of paying attention to others, they just tried to keep their mouths shut.

And they might even feel warmth in their body from that prince.

They are still afraid of burning their clothes.

Cadwell let out a deep sigh. "Maybe this time... I will succeed finding what she has been hiding to us." aniya sa isip.

He was determined to know about that girl.

He didn't know when he felt this, but, there was a part of his mind to find out about her.

They don't know much about the life of their acclaimed academy president. Que.

"She's too secretive. Is she a spy?" He asked himself.

They just knew about her full name. And what is her position in their academy.

Other than that, they know nothing. They thought that she just want a private life.

That's why he wants to continue investigating about her despite of getting nothing.

Hoping he could at least get some little informations about her. Nang sa gayon hindi siya mag-conclude na isang espiya ang president nila.

"If ever she is, then how come our headmaster let someone to be deceived?" tanong nito muli na wala namang makakasagot.

In a place where three people are found hiding on top of a tree while observing the surroundings.

From their place, they can freely watch what the royalties are doing.

"Are you really sure about this stupid idea of yours ba, Lila?" asked by her twin.

"It was an order from her, Scar." There's a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Mukha ka talagang peklat."

"How dare you! You just ruined my beautiful name."

"Not interested with your reason."

Inis na sumabat ang isa nilang kasama. "Could you two please shut your mouth up? They might hear us."

The only thing that stole her attention was that one man who was deep in thought, his forehead still slightly wrinkled.

Later on, she smirked a bit, she seemed to know immediately what was causing his trouble.

"You were only the one who keep pushing yourself to her. Yet... will you succeed this time?"