Chapter 09: Sudden Attack

The peaceful academy suddenly turned into a chaotic situation.

Most people do not expect that the barrier of academy will suddenly break even though it is already very strong.

It made some of them wonder why the sudden attack by the alliances of darkness happened.

"I have a hunch that a spy has entered, which we don't know about because of its hidden presence."

"Siguro nakakasalamuha na natin siya, hindi nga lang natin matukoy kung sino." said one of the students.

A student council stopped short of breath. Her body was covered with bruises.

Nevertheless, she managed to scoff at the two students who still found the time to chat in the midst of the battle between light and darkness.

The enemy was too strong even though they were few. It was as if less than half of the opponents were stronger.

They didn't expect this! Especially since they still hadn't mastered their powers.

"Aren't you still makikipaglaban ba? Look, we should talo-talo the masasama just to win. You should help us." Mataray ang tinging ipinukol niya.

"Uhh..." The two gulped.

They were still hesitant about who would answer her question.

So in the end, they decided that one of them would respond. They weren't afraid of the one in front of them.

However, their heads hurt from the way she spoke.

It made them wonder who they inherited this from because as far as they knew, no member of their kingdom had a twisted tongue when speaking.

"We were only ordered to help in the fight even though healing is the only magic we have."

"Go ahead! Don't waste your time here." Masungit na turan ng miyembro ng student council.

Pambihirang babae naman ito.

The broken equipments in the academy was noticeable. Burnt plants. Corpses from the battle casualties.

The once orderly and well-maintained academy has now become lifeless.

They didn't even defeat a single opponent. Many of them also sustained numerous wounds.

Some of them turned into ashes. Therefore, white butterflies fluttering around can be seen disappearing later on.

"Not even one of us has defeated them?"

"Isa itong pagpaparusa!"

"N-Nandaya ba 'yong mga kalaban?" Ezro asked hopelessly, fighting the urge to lay down on the ground.

Zlaire hit him despite the wound he sustained. "Tonta! Can't you see how strong they are?"

"That even if we royalties are strong in this academy, we still lost in the end." Dagdag ni Hasty sa sinabi ni Zlaire.

"Whoa. I just realized it now. Thanks for the info." Ezro was hit again. Not just from one person, but two.

The men sighed after lifting the two women who had passed out from being so drained of energy.

They are going to the office to get treatment there. Their headmaster also has his own infirmary.

Although the space is not that big, it is enough to fit the royalties.

There were two beds, and a small cabinet was placed between them, where a small lamp was placed. An air conditioner that is not big. Flower vase by the side of the door.

"In order to be satisfied with curiosity, you thought that solving the untold secrets will benefit you."

In the middle of their walk to the office, they were stopped by the sudden voice.

They sensed the surroundings, but failed to identify whose voice it was.

"Thinking to detect those things that aren't supposed to pay an attention, will just harm you. And that will even make you suffer."

They were about to continue their walk when they heard a voice again.

They really failed to know whose voice that was.

They only realized that the voice they heard was coming from the air.

"In exchange, you are just letting yourself to get into the situation that may affect you; without knowing the consequences are."