Chapter 15: The Hidden Untold

The royalties were too shocked upon seeing the scene that happened years ago. With the use of hologram.

They didn't know that the recognized kings and queens of the seven empires are too greedy for power and money.

They were even more surprised when they also witnessed the life of the recognized president of the academy.

"The ruler of this world hid this to everyone in order to protect you. Thinking the safety for everyone not to think about the battle between light and dark..."

She continued. "But that was all just a lie..."

By the use of hologram, they can freely see the scenes that were happened after an almost twenty decades ago.

All the secrets that have been kept from them for a long time are slowly being revealed.

And because of that, their minds could not absorb anything.

They could not think properly as if it was too clouded with the thought that they got fooled.

"There had no battle between light and dark. There is no rivalry between them. There is no such things they can do something that will cause a fight."

The scenario has been moved to see the kings and queens of each empire having a meeting.

Their mouths were opening as if they were speaking, so she raised the volume.

Afterward, she continued once again with the explanation. "This is where the kings and queens of each empires are planning on how they could kill me, so I had to pretend."

"I had to... because that is only the way for our soul to reunite again..." She slowly took off her hood, making every members of royalties feel different emotions.

They noticed first her hair. It was golden-brown with blue highlights. Her hair is curly and grew longer.

The color of her eyes became brighter. It may look tame but you shouldn't be fooled by looks.

Her body curves became obvious now. Its shape is obvious. Her chest also has a bulge and her skin becoming more white.

It was obvious that a lot has changed in her. If her hair color used to be blue with a highlight of gold, it will be noticed that the true color of her hair has really come out.

Her small yet pouty lips matches the color of her rosy cheeks. And even though her nose is not sharply pointed, it looked good on her.

Hasty let out a heavy breath after realizing who the person was. "Quitterie..."

"Miss President..." Graciella just covered her mouth from weakness.

"Que," Zlaire exclaimed.

Seño's mouth dropped as he still couldn't believe the person he was seeing now.

"I knew it..." Ezro held his chest while panting heavily.

Cadwell clenched his fist and was about to approach where he was when he was suddenly stopped.

He suddenly realized something.

They were starting to feel very weak when they only realized when they looked into her eyes.

Que tilted her head, glancing at the girl she has been waiting for to reveal her true identity.

And when their eyes locked into each other, her lips suddenly formed a mischievous smile.

"Aren't you going to say something about me, miss Xavrielle?" She got a nasty look but she just laughed it off.

"You're such a pretender!"

Que chuckled sarcastically, mocking her. "You're just reflecting yourself, Xavrielle... or much better to say your true name, Valerie. Our professor in History subject."

She heard a harsh gasp, but she was sure it was coming from members of the royalties.

She already expected this to happen. Because the time has come.

And this is the time they will suffer... as a consequence.

"Looks like you have already deceived the Royalties, Valerie." Quitterie teased her, enjoying to witness how will be her reaction.

"Shut up, Que!" Xavrielle hissed angrily. "Don't compare me to you!"

"I'm sorry, I can't..." Quitterie laughed with a hint of sarcasm. "I'd like to please myself than being guilty."

Xavielle snorted and when she looked at the other royalties, she swallowed in fear.

Their gazes flickered as if their powerful powers would appear in just a few minutes.

"I told you." Que became serious. Her lips can still be drawn into a smirk. "Your secrets are about to be told."

"I don't have any!"

"Surely, you do." Que replied, looking at Xavrielle now with a serious aura. "Lie. Lie. Lie. And I still know everything."

The atmosphere suddenly felt heavy. They also felt as if they could not go against whatever it implied.

They can't even feel to stand up.

They couldn't even control themselves not to be affected by the sensed aura.

They don't know what to do just to stop that they are currently feeling.

"Awoooh!"

They heard the howling of wolves. They were horrified by the sound of it. That even their sound can be silenced by the authority.

And that's all they were surprised when several packs of wolves suddenly appeared in front of them.

They are still recovering from what they witnessed when they saw how the packs' leader transformed into something resembling a human.

From where they were standing, they saw a familiar face. Their eyes widened when they already recognized their Headmaster.

"Looks like you are having fun here without me."

They turned their gaze to the Headmaster as he started walking towards where Que was.

Their minds became even more confused when they witnessed the unexpected action of their Headmaster.

He kissed her on the lips without any warning!

"Parang gusto kong himatayin..." Hasty whispered lowly.

Seño Monroe gulped. "Is that what they call PDA?"

"Don't act like an innocent." The person next to him hissed.

"I am really innocent." Seño pouted his lips lightly.

"Tonta!"

"Shatap, Zlaire Junio."

They stopped arguing when they noticed they were floating.

They gulped out of nervousness. The two even exchanged death glares.

Though they gradually turned their attention forward as they felt a strong and terrifying presence at the same time.

A smirk from her welcomed them, giving chills to their body.

Quitterie spoke, "Dear, I adore the way your curiosity wanders through your thoughts. Beware, for I am the ruler of this world."