Chapter 05: Confused

On the other hand, it was found out that all the members of the Royalties gathered for a meeting.

Ay hindi pala.

Only three people are interested in discussing the topic they want to talk about.

While the others, just went to their hideout to escape from their class.

Their hideout you would think is just a big tree, but it is very different from the inside.

"I'm super confused." Graciella said in an emotional tone.

"Saan?"

"Ha?!"

"Tangang prinsipe, when did you think I would be confused by your question that can be answered through place?"

"Hays..." Sighing shakily, Xavrielle uttered, "Nasa immature phase na naman kayo."

Ezro acted dramatically, and he even held his chest as if he was hurt. "Nakasasakit ka naman ng damdamin, bugak na prinsesa."

Just because of their conversation with a slanderer, there was a fierce enmity between them.

People who didn't care suddenly became interested especially when prince Ezro was defeated.

They didn't use their magic, it was a one-on-one combat instead.

"You've been growing in a not good way. Stop." Cadwell, who seemed to be their leader, snorted loudly.

Sometimes, he also acts as if he is not far from the habits of his friends.

To be specific, he has a childish side. A bipolar one.

The others stopped and glared at Cadwell.

"Based on what Graciella said, I'm also confused. Kay Que." It was Zlaire who spoke. "Let's do some investigations about her."

Seño agreed, slightly nodding his head, as if he just now became serious.

"Yeah, right. For me, it's too confusing to know that she recognized us, especially considering it's forbidden to share our personal information with others."