Chapter 04: Hidden and Untold

"There are untold secrets we may or may not encounter..."

The woman sighed, not intending to take off their jacket. Especially since her favorite color was often the one she wore.

Black and white.

She were the only one who could bear wearing a jacket and face mask even in hot weather.

Their world varies in temperature. They could not even use their magic.

"Or maybe the untold secrets you are believing with, will affect you. Who knows? This might be an illusion."

"Are you saying something, miss?" The professor's attention turned to the person who spoke.

"You heard it right. Don't make me repeat it anymore." The woman replied wearily.

"Is that the way you talk back with respect?"

But the woman simply ignored their professor.

She continued to speak, regardless of the looks her classmates were giving her.

"In this world full of chaos, it is expected to have mysteries. But they are kept as secrets. Nothing will last until you discover it."

"Between hidden mysteries and untold secrets, there's a difference." She sighed heavily before uttering the words.

That will surely confuse their minds.

For sure, it wasn't her habit to be straight to the point.

"A hidden mystery is a challenge for people to have the courage to know the truth behind the lies."

"Therefore, you could not conclude an untold secret as if you are a hundred percent sure about that. Remember, not all secrets are the safest. In the end, it could deceive you."

The professor swallowed secretly and the sweat on her forehead was cold.

Every time she talked to this woman, she couldn't help but feel nervous.

As if she was about to have a heart attack.

For her, this person could be a threat to their world.

The professor asked, "Why do you know so much information, and you are even sure about that, miss?"

"Isn't it still obvious that I know everything?"

"Oh. Just call me Erie."

The woman cleared her throat before answering the question. "I did research about this information. Special thanks to the help of technology."