Chapter 12:What Are You Doing?

"So what are you, Katrina's gaze locked with Willow's as she posed the question".The trio then stood frozen in the moment, an unspoken tension thickening the air around them. Finally, breaking the silence, Katrina's voice cut through the stillness, repeating the question once more,Xavier then turn to Willow and nodded,Willow nodded back and then she began to speak."Katrina, please don't perceive me differently; Am still your best friend. However, I must apologize for withholding this from you said Willow

"I believe your mother may have already told you about supernatural creatures",As for me, I am a witch, while I do not possess the ability to transform like this flea ball here, my powers are way more interesting than his said Willow .That's so cool I never knew my best friend could be a witch," Katrina chuckled, expressing surprise. "Well, thank you for telling me" ,she continued as she hugged Willow warmly."They all then laugh simultaneously, so you're not scared or anything like that," said Willow and Xavier. "Well, I was at first, but what can I do about it? I just gotta learn to live with it, you know. And it's pretty cool; my best friend is a witch and my bodyguard is a werewolf, so it doesn't really bother me. I just wish I had known sooner," said Katrina.As Katrina excused herself to the washroom, Xavier and Willow found themselves alone, their eyes lingering on each other, In the washroom, Katrina found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror."Okay, Katrina, just breathe," she whispered to herself, her reflection offering no comfort. "It's totally normal that your best friend of 13 years turns out to be a witch, and your new bodyguard is a werewolf."Katrina then leaned against the bathroom sink, her hands trembling slightly ."I literally tried not to freak out in front of them," she whispered to her own reflection, her voice barely audible over the sound of running water. Katrina took a deep breath, closing her eyes briefly as she tried to steady her racing heart. "I just need to calm down, breathe," she reminded herself, the words echoing softly in the quiet of the bathroom. With each slow inhale and exhale, she felt the tension slowly ebbing away, replaced by a sense of inner peace. Katrina then proceeds to leave the bathroom when.Katrina's hand hesitated on the doorknob as she took a deep breath to compose herself. With a final glance in the mirror, she turned the handle and stepped out into the hallway. To her surprise, Xavier was standing right outside the door, his expression a mixture of concern and curiosity. Their eyes met, and for a brief moment, time seemed to stand still.

"Uh, hi," Katrina managed to say, feeling a flush of embarrassment rise to her cheeks.

"Hey," Xavier replied, his voice gentle. "Are you okay? You seemed a bit off back there."

Katrina's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't expected Xavier to notice. Taking another breath to steady herself, she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just needed a moment," she replied, forcing a smile.

Xavier studied her for a moment, as if trying to gauge her sincerity. Then, with a small nod of understanding, he stepped aside to let her pass. As Katrina walked past him.Katrina entered her bedroom and closed the door behind her, grateful for the solitude it provided. With a sigh, she collapsed onto her bed, letting the soft mattress envelop her tired body. Lying there, she stared up at the ceiling, her mind still buzzing with thoughts and emotions.

Closing her eyes, she focused on her breathing, willing herself to relax. Inhale... exhale... Inhale... exhale... Slowly, she felt the tension melting away, replaced by a sense of calm.

As she lay there, bathed in the gentle light filtering through the curtains, Katrina couldn't help but reflect on the events of the day. It had been a rollercoaster of emotions, but somehow, she had made it through.
With a contented sigh, she allowed herself to drift off into a peaceful slumber.Katrina woke up to a gentle knock on her door a few hours later. "Come in," she called out.
Xavier entered, concern written on his face. "Hey, Katrina. Just wanted to check in on you. You seemed off earlier."
Katrina smiled, grateful for his concern. "I'm okay, just needed some time."
Xavier nodded, taking a seat beside her.
"Oh my god, why does he have to come in? I wanted some time away from them," Katrina thought to herself.Xavier sat beside her in silence,suddenly, Xavier gently touched Katrina's ears.Katrina felt a shiver run down her spine as Xavier's fingers delicately grazed her ears, sending a tingling sensation through her body."What are you doing?" Katrina asked Xavier, her voice tinged with curiosity and a hint of amusement, as she felt his fingers gently caressing her ears.Suddenly, Xavier's eyes turned a menacing shade of red as he pounced on Katrina like a wild animal.Just as it seemed Xavier was about to sink his teeth into Katrina, Willow burst in and pulled him away.