Comfort Kisses

Genre: fluffy with spice

I just wanted to write a cute after-sex scene haha. This is a Drabble bc I'm working on a long oneshot 🤭
---

"H-ah- Husk!"

"Angel!"

Angel nearly screamed, clutching the bed sheets as he finished. Husk followed shortly after, grunting out Angels name as he came, riding out both their highs before laying on top of Angel. It had been their first time together, and it was more magical and amazing than Angel could ever imagine.

"..mm... Was that alright, sweetheart?"

"Ye-yes... it was great..."

Angel was teary eyed. He had never had sex that actually left him satisfied, nor did he ever feel so loved during the act. It was always just rough, and he never finished. Husk had taken so much care, making sure nothing hurt and that he came more than once.

Husk noticed the spiders glossy eyes, immediately feeling concerned. He didn't want Angel to be hurt, or sad. He hoped he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Are you okay, Angel?"

Angel nodded, but the tears fell. He smiled, burying his face in Husks chest.

"...happy... they're happy I promise..."

Husks heart was warm, moving to hug Angel close, kissing the tears away. Their bodies were tangled, getting as close to eachother as possible, as if any distance would cause one of them to disappear.

When Angel composed himself, Husk caught his lips in a post-coital kiss. It was soft, but still held the same passion as every other kiss they shared.

"I'll run us a bath, stay here."

Husk told him with soft words, pecking his head before untangling their bodies. Before Husk could fully get up, Angel grabbed a loose grip on his wrist.

"Wait-!"

"Yeah, sweetheart?"

Angel flashed a lovesick smile at that nickname he loved so much.

"I love you."

Husk said nothing for a second, but leaned back over to Angels face.

"I love you too, Angel."