Recharge

Genre: fluff Drabble

I ain't super happy with this but content lmfao

---

As soon as Husk finished at the bar, he all but ran upstairs to the bedroom he shared Angel. The spider was standing in front of his vanity mirror, fixing his lipstick to get ready to go out with Cherri, when two fluffy paws wrapped around him from behind. He sat his lipstick down, glancing at Husk from the mirror.

"Husky... what are ya doin...?"

Angel mumbled, turning around and returning the embrace.

"...recharge."

Husk mumbled simply, cuddling further into Angel shoulder.

"Uh.. what...?"

"...long day... need recharge."

Angel smiled, it was endearing and sweet when Husk was soft like this. It was a side not many people saw of the normally gruff and stoic bartender.

"Ya look nice, Ang'."

Husk mumbled against his shoulder.

"Aw, thanks babe~"

"Where are you going?"

Husk asked, looking up at Angel.

"Cherri invited me out clubbin'."

"I see."

They stayed like that for a while, hugging each other. Eventually, Husk broke the silence.

"...sorry if I'm interruptin' ya, Angel..."

Angel chuckled.

"I got time... wanna sit?"

Husk nodded, and they sat on the bed. Husk melted into Angels side, yawning. The day really took a toll on him.

"Tired?"

"Mm... little bit.."

Angel pulled Husk into a lying position, the feline admitting a grunt of surprise as his face landed in Angels fluff.

"Better?"

"Mnnn... yeah. But aren't ya gonna be late."

Angel smiled, "Rather cuddle with ya.

He hugged Husk closer, who didn't fry to protest. His hand moved, petting his ears until he started purring and eventually falling into a light sleep, curled up in Angels chest with purrs and soft snores.

Angel kissed Husks head and pulled out his phone, texting Cherri:

"Cant go out tonight, Kitty needed a recharge."