CHAPTER -6

The three maheswari's left to Chandrika's chacha's place, after a hour they stop their car infront of a house and all of them get down from car , surya knocked the door after few seconds that door was opened by a lady who is in her late 40's when she saw SURYA MAHESWARI and his family she frozen and came back to reality when surya asked her to let them in (in his scary voice) she welcomes them with forced smile  and ask them to sit on sofa and ran to call her husband.
After few seconds her husband came to hall tensenly and wished maheswari's .

Surya: firstly i need to ask you two few questions can i ?(in his deep voice)
both husband and wife got scared by his voice and nodded their heads

Surya : why you both took her phone away from her ?

Chandrika's chachi - what to do sir now a days this youngster's don't have control on themselves and she don't have parents if she loss her control all will blame us by saying we can't atleast guard her and even she have that male friend what she became mother before marriage? that's why we took her phone so that we can keep her in our control.

Sarika : hey how dare you to talk about her like this? i will kill you ( getup from her place and storming towards her when her dad stops her and nodded no , she is shivering in anger but just for her papa sake she sat down)

Chandrika's chacha and chachi  is thinking that even Surya maheswari agreed with them .

Radhika : why did you not allowed sarika to meet her whenever she came to your house?

Chandrika's chacha : madam don't get me wrong but a young lady traveling alone is not good madam. who knows with whom she is coming? from where she is coming? what she is doing in that car ?

A slap sound is heard in the house and chandrika's chacha fallen to the ground and Radhika maheswari is seeing around her to find any object to beat him again.

Chandrika's chachi : madam please leave my husband please( by joining her hands infront of radhika who just looks like kalima ready to kill ashura).

Radhika: he should think before speaking ( with loud voice) do you know about whom your speaking ha ? if not for chandrika you will be buried till now. control your tongue and talk when your talking about my daughter.

By listening all the voices chandrika came from her room and shocked, happy to see her best friend and her family after whole one year .she came to sarika and hugged her tightly. both the friends started crying after seeing eachother after a long time.

Surya : leave the house right now ( in his scary voice said to Chandrika's chacha and Chachi)

Chachi : why will we leave our house? You have no right to say that , you can't throw us from our house ( scarily)

Surya : try me ( challengingly)

Chandrika : chacha , Chachi you both go for temple as you want to meet priest na ,be in temple till I call you back.

Chachi : so now your threatening me ? is this way you repay us for taking care of you for a year ? you ungrateful bar--- was interrupted by sarika

Sarika : if you want to live in this house after chandra's marriage then leave now ? ( sternly) otherwise choice is yours.

Chachi was speaking something but got interpreted by her husband as he was dragging her to exist. And they both left, chandrika went to kitchen to bring beverages to maheswari's. After few minutes she came back and gave to them and sat beside sarika and started talking

Chandrika : uncle, aunty my marriage is fixed i thought to post wedding card to your house today but as you people came here so take this ( giving them card , Surya took it kept it aside)

Surya : why you agreed to marriage? ( Sternly) did they forced you? If yes then pack your bags and come with us , no need to think about anything else I am their to take care of everything .

------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
What will be Chandrika's answer?
Will she go with maheswari's?

To know  wait till next update till then have a nice day ☺️

Please do vote and comment.