CHAPTER - 16

CHAPTER -16

All of them seeing Sarika angrily, radhika slowly came to sarika and slapped her . Chandra, Ajay were shocked even Harsha and vedika too , they both came to save Sarika from her mother wrath. Sarika is shocked and broken because her mother never raise a finger on her but today she slapped her and papa didn't even stoped her mumma nor came to console her.

Vedika  : stop radhika, first talk with her what is this? How can you raise your hand on grown up children?( Said angrily )

Surya : what is there to talk here ?

Sarika : papa ( in broken vioce ).

Surya : Sarika  don't call me that? Really i am your papa ? Then why  should I got to know about this from second person not by you? Answer me ? When are you planning to inform me? ( Said angrily ).

Shows Sarika a vedio where Rajeev is proposing her . By seeing this she got shocked.

Sarika : papa please listen to me once, it happens few days before papa, and i thought  to inform you after chandra's problem get solved , i don't have any intention to hide it from you and mumma, papa please listen to me once,( said  by crying) i don't know who took this vedio papa they wantedily sent it to you please understand me papa.

Radhika : who ever sent it but we got to know your true colours na ? This is what your doing going in the college?

Surya : princess, forgot him if not I will stop your studies.

By listening this Sarika was afraid.

Ajay : uncle you know how much she have dreamt of taking your business, please listen to her and understand her uncle, don't do this with her .

Surya  : is this way she is going to take my business, i have sent her to college to study not do all this.

Harsha : Surya, radhika once meet that boy and talk with him before doing anything, don't take decisions rashly.

Surya : you want me to talk to him? Never. This will never happen.(Angrily)

Sarika : papa please once meet him papa he is good person and you also like him, just once meet him papa , please.

Ajay : yes uncle meet him , he is good person uncle and i think he is perfect for our saru.

Radhika : how do you know about  him?that means you know it from starting but didn't told us about it? Why did you hide it from us ? I am her mother didn't i have right to know about her ? ( Started crying ).

Chandrika : aunty i too know about him, and we to got to know today only , infact we are coming from meeting him , he is good person and i too think he is correct for her.

Vedika : radhu she had loved someone we should respect it na ? don't become the one who separate true lovers --- interrupted by Surya

Surya : how are you so much confident that he is loving my daughter truly?

Harsha : for that you need to talk him surya, behave maturely and solve this matter don't be victim of emotions.

Surya : no need to talk to him or anyone in this matter. As i said she need to forgot him and should focus on her upcoming exams and after exams there is only year is left to her graduation and then she will join in business then automatically her feelings will die.  ( Spoken very rudely).

Even though he spoken rudely but radhika can see his fear under his rudely spoken mask , don't know why but whenever her marriage topic comes he is getting afraid with out any reason like yesterday night and now.

Sarika : i will never forgot him papa, never . I love him and will always love him , if you stop my studies then definitely leave this house .

Radhika got scared by this.

Radhika : Surya, we will once talk to him please , you know about her she will definitely will do what she says. Please just once we will meet him please ( pleadingly)

Surya can't see his wife and princess in that condition so agreed for the talk and left the place angrily.

Radhika : inform him about meeting.( Said angrily and left behind her husband)

By consoling Sarika Sinha's also left to their home and Chandra brought her to her room and asked to inform Rajeev about this and left to kitchen to prepare dinner.

Hi guys,

How is chapter ?

Finally Rajeev and Sarika's truth came out?

Who do you think have sent the vedio ?

Sarika parents are meeting Rajeev?

Can he impress them?

To know about it wait for next update till then have a nice 🙂

Please do vote and comment 🙏

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++