CHAPTER - 18

In maheswari mansion , Sarika is waiting for her parents in drawing nervously. When she saw her maa and papa are coming she went to them eagerly, her maa gave her a bright smile but her papa is in his as usual blank face. So she started conversation with her papa slowly.

Sarika : papa how the meeting went? Are you ok with him ? Are you ok with our relationship?

Surya : he is good person ( by listening to this Sarika face broke a pleasant smile but her smile immediately felll after listening his further words ) but he is not the one for you princess forgot him and move on your life.

Sarika : papa please understand me i love him papa please accept our relation ( said in broken vioce ).

Surya : can't you understand me ? Will i wish for  your bad ? (Said angrily) I am saying you for last time don't think about him anymore, if not you will see worst side in me( said in scary voice). And left to his room and sarika started following him but stopped when her maa holds her wrist.

Radhika : bacche, you know about your father right? he is just possessive about you, don't worry i will talk with him when he cooled down and bacche I am proud of you, Rajeev is very nice guy and it's thumbs up from my side ( said happily and hugged her daughter lovingly).

Sarika : thank you maa , please convince papa , i really love him maa and i can't be parted from him.

Radhika : i will baccha, don't cry now give me your beautiful smile. ( started tickling her and sarika started laughing whole heartedly ) baby where is chandra she is not where is seen ? 

Sarika : maa she went to Ajay's house .

Radhika : she went or you send her ?

Sarika : i only, so what? She is worrying more than me her engagement is in a month she should not take all this tensions otherwise she will get wrinkles, now you only tell me  bride be good if she is with wrinkles that's why I send her to Sinha's mansion ( said dramatically). Acha leave all this aside maa , i need some money, can I get it ? 

Radhika : of course baby , but how much you want?

Sarika : I too don't know maa , actually i want to buy a house.

Radhika : house ? Whose house? And why your buying ( stopped in middle by seeing sarika's smirk , she to reciprocate the same expression and went inside, brought money and gave to her daughter by saying) i have faith on you saru but it's huge amount, use it wisely.

Sarika : of course maa , ok bye i need to go urgently. ( Hugged her maa and left ).

She went to temple and met one person there .

Sarika : all the documents are ready right? I don't want any disturbance further (said sternly ) .

Someone : yes mam all are perfect just check it once and we can proceed with procedure.

Sarika : i am buying your house with double rate so I expect that there will no issues in future.

Someone : yes mam , there will be no issues from my side in future but I don't know about tenants, mam i don't understand why your buying that house it's not even in prime location.

Sarika : that's my wish and you not needed to know the reason but don't inform about me purchasing your house to your tenants now itself, just inform them to vacate the house after a month or else they need to pay double of rent . (Said in her scary voice).

Someone : yes mam , i will inform them about it .

They went to registration office to complete all the procedures and finally Sarika got that house on her name . Sarika is seeing her name on documents and imaging the tortures she is going to implement on Her Tenants.

On other side,

 Rajeev is stepping inside every office but coming out with dejected face because everyone is asking him to invest atleast 15 % which he can't afford. With this process it become evening which means it's time for his part time jobs. So he hurriedly went to his workplace at 12 o clock his shift is completed and he reached his house tiredly.

When he reaches his house the door was locked which indicates that everyone is sleeping so he opened the door with the key which is with him and entered the house silently not to disturb anyone. He is so hungry because he ate only morning that to with Sarika's parents so he went to kitchen to eat something , but there is nothing in the kitchen to eat so he is returning to his room disappointedly when his hand unintentionally touch the bowl and it fell down with huge sound, by listening to the sound ,  lights have on and the person who he is avoiding came in front of him . By seeing that person Rajeev took a deep breath because it's going to be long night and he didn't have a bit of energy.

Hi guys , 

   How was the chapter? 

What are your opinions about radhika           and Surya? 

Did radhika came to decision to early? And can she convince Surya ?

Whoom did Sarika met ?

Whose house she purchased? 

Which tenants she is talking about ? 

We have seen a glimse of Rajeev's life , who is the person Rajeev is avoiding ? 

To know about it please wait till next update until then have a nice day ☺️ 

Please do vote and comment 🙏