CHAPTER - 10

CHAPTER -10

On the way to Sarika's college veer called to Ajay's phone.

Ajay : hello veer .

Veer : i am sorry to disturb you but I forgot one important thing to say so I called you.

Sarika : what is that?

Veer : Chandrika's chacha and Chachi thinks that we are poor people but we are not poor we are so much of respected family in our village.

Sarika : we know you are rich so what ? for saying this you called us now?

Veer : Sarika in your anger your forgetting what i said to you first, i said Chandrika's chacha and Chachi thinks me as poor one so please don't reveal them that we not poor any cost.

Sarika : why ?

Veer : i fear they will cancel our wedding.

Sarika : o hello, don't think so much if not them then i will cancel your wedding.

Ajay : saru just stop talking, veer why they will cancel wedding if they got to know about you.

Veer : firstly Sarika you can't talk to me like this not only because I am going to marry you friend but I am an respected person in this society understand. ( sternly)

Ajay : you may be respected person in the society but you can't talk to her like that veer ( angrily) she is angry on you because you have denied her friend studies --- interrupted by veer

Veer : that has nothing to do with me, it's Chandrika's wish not to study and it's Chandrika's wish to accept my conditions. I don't think wanting a wife according my wish is a crime , if you don't want this marriage to happen talk it with your friend what is the way of criticising me ? ( Angrily)

Sarika : i am sorry veer ji, I took my anger on please forgive me.

Veer : it's ok, please don't repeat this again.

Ajay : umm veer you said they will cancel your wedding if they got to know about you but why?

Sarika : maybe they want to get her married to poor so that she can suffer and they can enjoy seeing her sufferings ( angrily)

Veer : yes , i and my father have seen them coming to my Village and enquiring about who is most poor in the village, but I don't know why they are like this

Ajay : actually chandra's father has a land , it's not so much valuable but enough for her to live her life for some years.

Sarika : after her parents have died in accident they thought they will get that land as they are her legal guardians but they don't know that she is major and don't need any guardians so they took her to their home to take this land from her but my papa went to their home with lawyer and told them everything.

Ajay : from that moment they started showing their true colours, because they know by pretending nice to Chandra they won't get any benefit and by keeping this grudges in mind they want her to suffer for rest of her life i think so .

Veer : horrible, ok please don't say anything about my identity to them.

Sarika : ok veer ji, i need to go for college we will call you later .

Veer : yes bye take care both of you.
    (Call went of)

Sarika  : i can't wait to tell this to papa and bring her back. How can they think to do anything like this to her when i am still alive ( angrily)

Ajay : yes saru but I think instead of bringing her to your house it's better for her to get married to veer .

Sarika: what are you talking ajay didn't you listen what he is talking , he wants free maid not a wife ( angrily)

Ajay : just think about it saru if Chandra has no problem with it then we can't restrain her to get married. After your classes we will call her and talk about it clearly ok first attend your classes in peaceful mind.
( Sarika didn't said anything but she is  so much angry that no one is understanding her ) (after dropping her to college Ajay went to his office)

Sarika is walking to her classroom when Sonia came to her.

Sonia: Sarika we don't have classes now come we will go for beauty parlour.

Sarika : oh we don't have classes but why to go for beauty parlour, i will go for library instead.

Sonia : (rolling her eyes) why you want to study that much saru , your from wealthy family and your father will get you married to an wealthy person then why you want to study humm if I am in your place then i will enjoy my all day in beauty parlour to increase my beauty.

Sarika : Sonia i am saying this for last time don't call me saru again, even though I accepted your friendship we are not that close to call eachother with pet names i hope you understand it ( sternly) , secondly i am not you i have my goals to achieve i don't depend on anybody to reach it and next thing is you know Rajeev has proposed me and i have accepted it then why your saying I will marry someone else.

Sonia : because I know your father will not accept him and you end up marrying someone else.

Before Sarika can answer someone else answered on her behalf.

Rajeev : you no need to take tension of this Sonia , we both will solve our problems so please excuse us .

Took Sarika with him to garden. Sonia looking at their backs thinking
Sonia : yes Sarika i am not you, that's why I started befriended with you but by passing time i understood one thing you don't deserve any of these luxurious and love don't worry Sarika one day i will snatch everything from you.

After settling on the bench in the garden Rajeev started conversation

Rajeev : why did you accepted her friendship she doesn't seem to be the person she showing .

Sarika : i don't care who is she and how is she , i just accepted her friendship because she came to me begging to accept it thats all , accepting her friendship means it not that i will accept her everything, she will see my good side until she doesn't troubles me if she troubles me then she will see who is real Sarika is

Rajeev : ok my sherni leave about her let's talk about us why didn't you call me yesterday night?

Sarika : (explains what is happening in her friends life )

Rajeev : but saru why are you taking this much efforts in other persons life?

Sarika : ( with pained  expression) she is not other person to me she is my best friend raj.

Rajeev : ok ok do what ever you want to do but please keep in your mind that you have a poor boyfriend who is waiting for you ( dramatically )

Sarika : ok my poor boyfriend ( hugs him by laughing )

Rajeev : ok come, we will go for library I have a project to finish and you can read for your exams .
To which Sarika nodded and both of them left to library

Hello guys,

What do you think about Sarika? Did she is correct in Chandrika's matter ?

Is veer is correct wanting a wife according to his wish ?

Is Ajay is correct by saying chandrika to get married?

What is your opinion on Chandrika's chacha and Chachi?

Finally we again met Sonia , what is your opinion about her ?

What do you think about Rajeev?

What will happen in Chandrika's life now?

To know about it please wait till next update till then have a nice day ☺️

Please do vote and comment 🙏