CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER  - 14

Veer came to maheswari mansion to talk with chandra's well-wishers about something. All men and Sarika sitting in the hall  , radhika is in the kitchen preparing beverages , vedika is with chandra .

Surya : how are you veer ?

Veer : i am good uncle and how are you?

Surya : i am also fine young boy, so what you want to tell us ?

Veer : let everybody come.

Surya : Sarika go and bring chandra down and tell your mumma also to come fastly.

Sarika nodded and went to finish the said works . When chandra came both veer and Chandra steals shy glances with eachother and great eachother.

Surya : young boy sorry to interrupt you, but I too want to say you something can i ?

Veer : ofcourse uncle please say .

Surya : so you know that she doesn't have parents and you also know about her chacha and Chachi ' s character so if we proceed with this marriage then everything will be done by our families and your answerable to our both families ( sternly).
We have accepted your conditions so in return we are expecting you to take good care of her, you should treat her with respect,love and most importantly you should be loyal to her don't think that she has no one for our both families she is our first princess if she faces any trouble in future you have to face SURYA MAHESWARI AND HARSHA SINHA keep that in your mind ( said in a warning tone ).

By listening all this chandra got emotional and started weeping silently and veer simply smiled and said

Veer : uncle chandra said me everything on our first meet only , i have accepted her knowing you are behind her .
I promise you uncle i will respect her , love her and be loyal to her and yes you all will have right on her even after marriage also ( sincerely )

All are satisfied with this and their heart is in peace now.

Veer : uncle, I want to say you something ( hesitatingly ).

Harsha : proceed veer.

Veer : thank you uncle. You all know i lives in village and i had to travel from my home to here for my job , so I have thought to start my own company here because I may stay in mumbai for a week if I do my job only in Sunday's I can go to my home so it will be difficult to chandrika. So i thought to start my business before marriage only and you all know business to develop will take time so I need 2 years time to marry chandrika ( looking ther blank and panic faces he said) don't worry all of you we will get engaged but after engagement i need 2 years time.

Harsha : your idea of starting business is good veer but 2 years time for marriage ( hesitatingly)

Surya : i am ok with this but remember if you go back on your words after you got developed it will not take so much time to bring you to where your now to us ( warned in a threatening voice ).

Veer : never uncle , i will never betray her it's not only promise to you all or not only for my would be wife but it's a promise to myself also. ( Sincerely )

Sarika : ( hesitatingly started speaking ) veer bhaiya ( when she said this veer , ajay and chandra look surprisingly towards her, ignoring those faces she started speaking)
After your engagement she has 2 years to get married so why can't she complete her higher secondary schooling in this 2 years.

All looked at her with different emotions one is panicked, other is angry and some is proud of her ignoring all of them she again started speaking.

I know you don't want educated wife but just listen my perspective too please.