CHAPTER - 17

Sarika dialled Rajeev number and after sometime Rajeev lifted the phone. Sarika explains him the situation. After that there was pin drop silence from both the side. After few seconds,

Rajeev : but saru how can I meet your father now? I don't have job nor completed studies and i am not stable  financially he will definitely reject me, I can't meet him now saru give me atleast one year saru after one year i will pakka meet him but not now ( said scarily)

Sarika : are you mad raj ? If you don't meet him now then definitely he will not accept you ever ( screamed and took a deep breath to control her anger ) listen calmly you have to just meet them and let them know that your are genuine about me and you can even explains your future plans too and i know papa will always support new talents , please meet them now raj , if you not meet them they will think that your just playing with me.

Rajeev : ok saru i will meet them and i will try my best to impress them because I can't loose you , it's not that i don't want to meet them I was afraid of your father (said in a low voice).

By listening this Sarika laughed and said 

Sarika : no need to be afraid of him , he is not lion and i will be on your side always and i know my raj has that ability to impress anyone one his first meeting itself.

Rajeev : by any chance are you flirting with me babe ? 

Sarika : what is flirting? i don't know what that means ( said innocently)

Rajeev :  without knowing the meaning you have flirted with me till the time i proposed you babe . Accha leave it tell me when i need to meet them as I want to make free time from my works. ( Said tiredly)

Sarika : don't worry raj , just let me complete my studies then we will concentrate on your business then you don't want to work this hard .

Rajeev : first of all it's not my business , it's our business and second i don't think I can satisfy them with that money we will get from that business so in the future also I need to work like this only.

Sarika : no problem because we are together in this right?

Rajeev : yes babe . Did you have your dinner?

Sarika : no , don't worry i will have it. Bye go to home early and eat something as well before sleeping,love you.

Rajeev : love you too saru, bye babe.

After talking with Rajeev, Sarika went down and sees her father and mother, chandrika are sitting in drawing room. She went towards them and sat beside Chandra.

Chandrika : aunty, uncle when you will meet him?

Radhika : tomorrow morning is it ok Sarika?

Sarika just nodded to it as she was hurt that now her mumma is calling her full name instead of calling baby or baccha. They had their dinner in silence and departed to their respective rooms. After entering into her room Sarika messages him about timmings and place of meeting and drifted to sleep.

Next morning after breakfast Surya and radhika left to meet Rajeev after seeing his photo shown by Sarika.

They are sitting in the cafe when they saw rajeev coming in old model bike . When he parked his bike suddenly he surrounded by two people asking for money for operation of their baby showing the small child with them. Rajeev by seeing their vulnerable condition gave money immediately, they took the money and left happily, the small boy who was in his mother arm looking weak  till rajeev gave money now get down from her arms and started running happily.

Rajeev went inside and spotted Surya and radhika , went towards them and greeted them politely and waited there permission to sit awkwardly. When Surya didn't said anything radhika told him to sit embarrassingly due to her husband behaviour.