CHAPTER - 23

CHAPTER -22

Rajeev took promise from sarika about her not calling him till her exams as he didn't want to be her distraction and asked her to not to take tensions about them till her exams atleast and as promised to him she didn't called to him but demanded a long message from him about his whole day at night.

In these days, while preparing for her exams sarika shown hell to chandra's so called family , she has stopped water to them and when they asked for it she agreed only when they give money inreturn , she has stopped power saying previous owner has not paid bill properly , so they cut the power and now she has to pay all the bill amount and now after listening their words even her parents are not giving money to her so they have to wait for sometime or if they want they can vacate the house. So chandra's so called family even tried to vacate the house but no one is willing to give them a house for rent and at end they got to know that it's Sarika's doings and they regretted every word and every thing they said to sarika, chandra but other than regret they can't do anything now.

In the while veer came to maheswari mansion when he went inside he saw sarika and Surya arguing over something but didn't listen it properly and stood their awkwardly. Radhika who is explaining to Surya saw veer and went near him to welcome him , seeing him sarika who is fighting with her papa about rajeev went to her room cryingly , and Surya after controlling his emotions went near his wife to invite veer . When they settle themselves on the sofa , Surya asked veer his reason for visit.

Veer : uncle, i came to give invitation for you all and aunty will you call Ajay's family here or should I need to go to there to invite them?

Radhika : stop being so formal with us veer , we are your inlaws now so behave with us like a family and don't worry i will call them here ( and left to call them and to inform Chandra about it who is studying in her room ).

After few minutes vedika came and said her husband, son will come in few minutes as they are in office. After a hour all  Harsha and ajay came so everyone seated in hall waiting for veer to speak.

Surya : now say what your want to tell us .

Veer : uncle , where is sarika? I need to inform this to all my family so i need my sister here .

Radhika : she is in her room veer wait i will call her ( and left to call sarika and came with her  . Sarika came and greeted veer but everyone include veer noticed her dull mood and Sinha's guessed reason for her mood).

Veer : uncle i came to give invitation for ribbon cutting ceremony for my business.

Vedika : all arrangements done this fastly? How come you built the office this fastly veer ?

Veer : aunty, i bought an old building so just alternation are required and it has finished in a week so all ready to start my business now.

Surya : congratulations veer and all the best for your future.

Veer : thanks uncle , uncle ceremony is in a week and aunty you know i don't have any female in my home so I want Puja done by Sarika.

Listening everyone is suprised because they thought he will ask chandra to do that but they didn't expect this. And by seeing their suprised faces he slightly laughed and spoke 

Veer : i know you all are suprised, but me and Chandra is not even engaged so if Chandra does Puja people will talk unnecessary about it and i don't want that to happen and i know people will not talk anything ill about brother and sister relation and will not talk ill about  about Surya maheswari's daughter and moreover I want my sister to do this puja .Aunty when i was child, i really want to have a sister but my mother and baby died at delivery and my dream of having a sister remains as dream only but now because of chandra i got sister and i really want this sister to do Puja for my new beginning.