CHAPTER - 15

Sarika is shocked to see ajay and chandrika at her door step and scared thinking that they might heared her talks .

Ajay : I want to ask you yesterday only but I forgot about it in all this tensions. Who is that guy with you yesterday Sarika? What relation you have with him ? ( asked sternly)

Chandrika: what are you talking ajay? Which guy? Where you have seen him ? Saru did you hide anything from us ?

Sarika got scared by this many questions but took a deep breath and started speaking confidentiality

Sarika : Ajay , chandra he is my boyfriend.

Ajay+ chandrika : what? Boyfriend?

Chandrika : how can you have boyfriend without us knowing anything?

Sarika : guys let me explain please ( both of them nodded to this) guys he have proposed me just few days back and i have accepted him (got interrupted by chandrika)

Chandrika : how can you accept someone without our approval? What is this saru you have to know everything about me but you will not say anything about you this is not fair.

Sarika : but Chandra you have said that he is good person for me .

Chandrika : me ? When did I said to you like this? Ajay don't believe her i didn't even know him she is just saying to escape don't believe this monkey.

Sarika : no Chandra you said this to me, oh i think you may forgot as it is  before a year topic na

Chandra : before a year topic means  is he  your senior?( asked with shocked face ) o my god saru did he proposed you? ( Asked happily)

Sarika : yes (said shyly)

Chandra : i am so happy for you saru (came forward to hug her in all this Ajay was silent, hurt and confused ) Sarika who saw him went towards him by holding her ears

Sarika : sorry ajay i have not said you anything and accepted him without your approval, i am really sorry.

Ajay : it's ok whom I am to you after all ( said in hurt vioce).

Sarika : no Ajay please don't say that, actually he is my senior and i have crush on him for long time so when he proposed him i couldn't hold back myself so I accepted him i am really sorry if I hurt you.

Ajay : so how Chandra know about it but not me ? Why did you not share with me anything? Am I not your bestfriend ( asked jealous tone)

Sarika : no no Ajay it's not like that umm you know somethings we girls are comfortable with sharing only with girls only so I have not said anything about him, but I promise I am about to let you 3 meet after chandra's problem get solved but you have caught me like this.

Ajay : i want to test him then only I am going to accept him okay ?

Chandrika is enjoying Sarika's condition because she has been the same way to her from few days.

Chandrika : (comes closer to Sarika's ear and said) taste your own medicine baby , now you'll understand my condition (and laughed loudly).

Ajay : no need to show your whole teeth like this still your marriage is not done yet.

By listening to this chandrika got scared but  seeing Sarika signalling something she smiled evilly and both of them attacked the poor boy with pillows and started fighting with that.

After few minutes of fighting they got tired and stopped but seeing each other they again started laughing like a mads , by controlling her laugh chandrika started speaking.