7. Only you can do it

I continued to stare at her figure untill she finally disappeared towards her class

I continued to stare at her figure untill she finally disappeared towards her class. In the meantime as I started to head towards mine, a sudden pain erupted in my shoulder. And I couldn't help but mutter a string of curses for Naman.

The day when he and my other 'so called besties' came to know about my growing fondness for Sprinkles, instead of celebrating it like a true mate all they did was thrash the hack out of me for informing them two days late.

Okay fine it wasn't me who informed them but they had figured it out themselves after they heard the talks of the freshmen day and the ragging episode which almost spread like a wildfire in the campus.

And when I expected atleast Abhilekh to help me out,all he did was literally munch popcorns along with Samantha and mouthed "Serves if you right" ,as if some damn action show was going on. Bloody bastards!

A slight discomfort continues to linger occasionally despite the applying of ointments but a glance of Sprinkles is also it takes to ease every ounce of ache. My words might seem like those of a fool to you but my dear readers ever be lucky enough to be in my situation and I will see you eating up your own comments.

Naman and Sam don't leave a single chance these days to tease me, everytime they catch my slightest interaction with her remarking me as typical loverboy. But I can't help and enjoy every split second of Devyaan loverboy Era.

Coz who would convince them that, the day when Aadrika Roy Sharma crossed my path, this heart of mine started to pound in a way I was oblivious beforehand. When she gives a smallest of the smallest smile my life feels worth living.  When she puts the dupatta over her shoulder the colour of her dress seems to brighten up. And when she starts to speak,the words couldn't sound more beautiful if not from her mouth.

Everything is divine about her. And hence me taking care of her slightest problem or making sure to provide her notes from the best sources or bringing her chocolates is the bare minimum I could do from my side.

She isn't the type of a girl who would demand or claim anything though she deserves the world. So, being her ardent admirer isn't it my responsibility to provide her happiness with every little thing?

Her eyes brighten up like the shiniest star the moment I take out a chocolate from my pocket. And although she tries her best to hide her excitement like a little child but my love's eyes says it all.

One day I happened to ask about her favourite one and when she replied that she couldn't choose any one, I decided to bring her every imported and exported chocolate until she could finally get an answer.

(Le author:bare minimum Devyaan it's the bare minimum you're doing 🤧🤧)

2 weeks later

The psy seminar of the UG first year is gonna commence tomorrow and it's a really a great opportunity for them to present themselves ,as a renowned figure is gonna examine them which hasn't taken place ever before.