A school trip

Author here! I never really do this kinda stuff, but I wanted to clarify something. The reason why I chose Massachusetts and not New Jersey to be the main state for this story is because I'm pretty sure that I've already done New Jersey in a previous story. I also just have a fascination with Massachusetts and it's close to Luz's home state Connecticut. I wanted Hexside to be based on whatever the readers want, the top schools in Cambridge MA are Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology so you guys can picture that.

Cool fact! Since Amity is British and Massachusetts is in the New England region (Which New Jersey is not) I thought it'd be funny for her to live there lol.

I'd like to say that the last chapter was filler if you didn't notice. There will be a few chapters like that. This one is a half-filler half-plot but the next is basically full plot. THAT'S ALL, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS RANT. LOVE U GUYS<3

(Also guys, my writing is so bad, I have a memory of a goldfish and forget everything I write, so ignore anything I mess up and correct it so I can fix it :D)

Meow

Meow!

"Mmm...?" Amity groaned as she rolled out of bed, hitting the floor. A white furry mammal jumping down to lick her. "Ughhh Ghost... It's too damn early for this" Amity sighed as she grabbed her phone that fell down with her. She checked the two missing alarms that said 'TRIP' in all caps. That was right, Amity's grade had a school trip this week. She had totally forgotten. They would be leaving at ten in the morning, with all the other classes. Apparently, the group of students were going to a nearby town near their city of Cambridge. It was only a hour away but Amity hated long rides, she'd rather be sitting in her room strumming a guitar or reading cheesy romance novels. But no, this was a part of her grade, and if she didn't go she'd have to deal with her parents seeing the weekly report that they made her teachers send them. You'd think she'd have more freedom as an eighteen-year-old living in a house alone since fifteen, yeah no.

Amity squinted her eyes at the bright screen shining into her eyes before reading out the time displayed on it. "It's nine... wait. NINE TWENTY!?" Amity practically screamed as she ran out of her room. "LUZ" she yelled as she barged into Luz's room.

"Hmm?" Luz mumbled as she turned around. Amity just froze. Luz was shirtless, and by the looks of it, she was changing into her clothes. "Titan... look at those abs." Amity thought before she internally slapped herself. She could feel the blush rise upon her face, and before she could walk back out, Luz's hand gripped onto her arm. "Where are you going Blight? You nervous~?" Luz smirked. Amity couldn't keep her eyes off the girl in front of her. From her abdomen to her masculine arms, up to her lips, and that damn smirk. The same smirk she saw when she tripped over Luz's skateboard that one day. The same smirk she saw after every flirty joke that Luz uttered. Amity loved that smirk, she loved it more than anything.

"Hey, you know my eyes are up here right?" Luz let go of Amity's arm. "I-I uhm." Amity mumbled before sighing. "I'm leaving" Amity groaned. "Why, you've seen me in my bra before. You know, that one time when you took me out of the tub." Luz shrugged. She didn't see anything wrong with this. "That's different. I didn't even notice you were shirtless that time" Amity mumbled. "Bingo, just pretend that I'm not shirtless like last time," Luz responded. "Are you stupid...? For a moment I thought you... nevermind" Amity rolled her eyes and grabbed the handle of Luz's door. "Ouch? After I stayed with you in your room yesterday night because you were so 'scared' of the rain, you treat me like this?" Luz frowned and held her chest in pain. Amity blushed in embarrassment. "Fuck you Noceda," Amity whispered. "What was that? I think you said 'Fuck me Noceda'. Wow, I didn't know you were that into me" Luz pretended not to hear what she actually said. "You know what, I'm actually so done. I hope you get run over by a semi-truck" Amity slammed Luz's door. "What time are we fucking Amity? Let me know!" Luz yelled. "YOU WISH" Amity yelled even louder as Luz heard Amity slam her own door. "Whew, anger issues much?" Luz shrugged, continuing to get dressed.