Chapter 3

"I did everything intentionally to blame Jungkook and crush his ego, I am sorry, Jungkook." Elenora said facing him as some students gasped and others nodded believing her, knowing Jungkook very well.

"It's alright little one." Jungkook ruffled her hair and left the place with his friends.

She stood there silently as students started leaving.

"Are you alright?" A girl passed her a little smile as she stood near her.

"Yeah I am." Elenora nodded and was about to walk away.

"I am Soha." She smiled and brought her hand forward. She was indeed a sweet, charming and pretty girl.

"Elenora." She said shortly.

"Can we be friends?" Soha smiled. "I don't make friends." Elenora replied shortly, making her way to the class.

"Seems like we're in the same class and same major." Soha said as she walked beside her. "Don't worry, you will have trust for me soon, and then we can be friends, you know Jungkook's ego, he's just like this, many seniors are also hesitant to go near him. He just gets his work done, one way or the other."

"You know him a lot." Elenora said.
"Um yeah, actually, his father and my father are business partners and bestfriends, so I am familiar with his nature." Soha said.

"Oh-" Elenora nodded. "A shitty son of your father's best friend."

Soha shrugged. "His father knows nothing about his actual nature though."

***

A tall young man walked back and forth in the dark room, observing the documents carefully...

"Interesting." He smirked as his siren eyes scanned the papers with deep comprehension.

"Elenora Hilton #71."

***

Jungkook tilted his neck as he stared at Elenora who was busy eating lunch with Soha on a secluded table. "Since when is she friends with your fiancè?"  Heesung shrugged.

"A few moments ago I guess." Ryan rolled his eyes. Jungkook watched them from afar, his gaze stuck on Elenora. She was breathtaking... Something about her was so different, so attractive...

"You're staring." Heesung spoke.

"Am I?" Jungkook asked lost while looking at her.

"Thank Goodness no one here knows you and Soha are engaged already, otherwise this fuss that you created must've gotten a backlash for sure." Heesung told Jungkook who ignored his statement.

Jungkook smirked as he looked at the ladies. "The fuck are you up to?" Heesung made a weird face.

Jungkook licked his lips.

***

Soha smiled as Jungkook walked towards her with a bouquet of roses.
"Happy Valentine's day, love."

Soha's heart cheered with joy and she placed a soft kiss on his cheek in happiness. She held the bouquet in her hands and looked at him, contented with this gesture and expecting nothing else from him.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too." Jungkook grinned slightly.

"Dad said we'll get married immediately after graduation." Soha told him in a little excited tone.

"I know sweetheart." Jungkook said.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked.

"I am." Jungkook replied shortly.