Chapter 14

Elenora stared at her reflection in the mirror. At this point of her life, did she even feel anything? Time left her in an unknown place and she didn't have plans for it.

She tied up her hair in a ponytail and left the room with her bag, taking the car keys from the key stand. Porsche or Dodge? Did that really matter? For her, it didn't.

She started the car. And drove off to the workplace where she was called for the interview.

She entered the building and then the elevator. After pressing a few buttons, the lift stopped with a smooth hault at the 5th floor.

"R-Ind." It was a new company with the CEO and owner unknown. The most surprising part here was that nobody was even interested to know about the man. The man had hired a director who worked under him, show casing himself as the wonder but the real owner remained hidden and mysterious.

Elenora glanced around hoping to find directions from the staff but they were working like bots powered on batteries, no one was smiling. She was a little confused, but made her way towards an office which had a board of CEO written there when someone patted on her shoulder. She seemed like the receptionist.

"Hey, you must be Mrs. Kim Elenora?" She smiled a little. She seemed like the only sane person in this place for her.

"I am Lara, Mr. Woseok is busy right now, he will talk to you about the work in a few moments." She handed Elenora a file. "Here's some information about the company, you're here to apply for the secretary, right?"

"Yes." Elenora nodded slowly.

The receptionist was confused, knowing Kim Taehyung's reputation, she was puzzled on the fact that Taehyung allowed his wife to work for someone else, and that too as a secretary.

Elenora was sitting in a corner when the receptionist was approached by one of the staffs, "Mrs. Kim is here?" She asked the receptionist as she nodded. "Boss has strictly ordered for no one to open their mouths and reveal anything infront of her." She whispered to Lara.

Lara nodded but asked out of curiosity, "Inform boss that she's here, and tell me what the actual heck is going on?" The staff nodded and left.

Elenora eyed them hesitantly with suspicion. She felt her phone beep and received a text message from Taehyung. "Sweet doll, be back before 5, we have to go somewhere."

She sighed, and texted back, "Okay."

She was a dry texter from the very start, which was super annoying atleast for the very few friends she had, but surprisingly, Taehyung never minded this fact and was totally calm about her behavior.

The most shocking part about their relationship was that even after being physical, Elenora didn't conceive. Another reason to divorce her? She had already wondered, but he didn't mind that either. She was rude and aggressive towards him, but he wasn't. Another fact, that he still didn't mind.

He was becoming an unsolvable puzzle. He knew everything about her, yet even after knowing a lot about him, she still didn't know who he really was. Why did he always do stuff which was terrifying but seemed calm, as the ocean is before a tsunami?

"Mr. Woseok is asking for Mrs. Kim." One of the female staff members called out as Elenora stood up. The staff member was dressed elegantly, wearing a loose pant with a black coat and white formal shirt underneath, a Gucci belt making the attire seem even more professional. She was rather dressed like the owner, than the worker.

As for Elenora, she just wore a random floral sky blue colored dress from her closet, not bothering to dress up much. She was unusually not fond of professional fashion and preferred the more casual stuff. She looked feminine but was demonic, as her soul was captivated by Kim Taehyung.