Chapter 10

She ran towards him instead which took him by surprise. "Please tell me why are you in pain?" She put his head on her lap as Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and his lips quivered. "Are you happy?" He asked, trembling- his brain wanting to tear someone apart- but his heart begging him to stop, he could do anything, but not lose her again, after he had lost her since childhood and found her now.

"Y-yes I am, yes." She smiled a little. "You're drunk. I told you to leave cigarettes but you started drinking instead." She sighed in disbelief.

She helped him stand up and led him to the bedroom.

Josh stared at them wide eyed. "Mrs. Kim, let me take him, you can stay in another room." He was fearful, as if he expected something wrong.

"No." She replied coldly. Josh gulped.

She helped him lay down and put a blanket to cover him up when he held her hand. "Don't leave me doll, please-" He spoke in a low voice with his eyes closed. Elenora nodded and sat beside him and caressed his hair.

She looked at him and felt an unknown interest in protecting and caring for him as much as she could. She was getting weak for him, caring for him, and she hated it. She hated herself for it so much.

***

Alessia paid the cashier and took the phone. Her mind was not stable in these few days and she couldn't help but get worried for Taehyung and as far as she knew her brother, he would do anything but not step back from his motive. She had heard more about Taehyung's wife from Heesung, after she called him, asking him about his deal with Franz. Heesung said that there was nothing to get worried about and leave the situation to the men.

***

Jungkook smirked as he saw a picture of Elenora when she was in the mall. "She wasn't so hot back then." He stared at the picture for some moments.

He remembered every moment, and never felt any remorse for his doings.
"I wonder if Taehyung keeps you happy as much as I did in 3 days." He chuckled.
He enjoyed breaking her. He glanced at the number that Heesung had sent him.

He smirked as he messaged her immediately.

"Hey, what's up sweetheart?"

Elenora frowned as she received a text message, her number was not accessible to people and she had only Taehyung's number and her online course system. She looked at the text and thought that maybe Amaara got to know about her marriage, but it didn't seem like it was Amaara's text.

"Who are you?" She texted back and sat on the chair.

"Jeon Jungkook." A straight forward reply. Jungkook smirked and then blocked her number, he wanted to tease her.

Elenora's heart sank as she looked at the message. Her eyes watered and her knees got weak. She shivered badly and turned off her phone. "J-jungkook-" Her breath hitched. "N-no-" She breathed heavily. "I hate you!" She cried. "I want to kill you! You ruined me!" She sobbed.

Taehyung was standing outside the room as he heard her cries. He didn't enter and instead clenched his fists.

***

At dinner, Elenora herself didn't mention about Jungkook's message to her and silently ate. "How was your day?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm good." She replied shortly. "I was thinking that I should take you to my training gym." He spoke. "What?" She asked confused. "The men I hire, train from there and get the best training."

"But why do I need to train? Is someone after me?" She frowned. "Maybe, but you don't need to learn self defense, I am there for you, you need to learn attack and kill." He took a bite from his food.