Chapter 23 (Final)

Elenora's heart sank seeing Taehyung's eyes bloodshot. Jungkook gulped and ran towards the exit as Elenora rushed towards Taehyung holding him tightly, "Please-" she cried.

"You said 'please' to me for a man?" He gripped her arm tightly jerking her in a harsh movement.

"T-taehyung please understand, he's not at fault-" She cried but sensed relief seeing Jungkook has escaped already.

Taehyung glared at her, "Don't make me think you'll cheat on me gladly Nora." He leaned down to her level and twisted her arm to the back, making her stumble at her place.

"This is not you Taehyung! You're not the one I fell in love with!" She screamed.

"Yes I'm not." He chuckled darkly, "Now let's think of a good punishment for your little stunt."

Elenora widened her eyes, "I'm your wife!"

"Yes you are my wife... but also my little doll, aren't you?" He caressed her cheek lightly, while tightening the grip on her arm.

She winced in pain.

He was the devil and the devil didn't change for her, instead hid himself in a sheath to prevent her to see what he really was.

The devil didn't kill her or turn her into him, he just unleashed the devil within her, without her knowing- but the leash was in his hands, and he'd never let it go.

***

It started raining heavily and thunder striked in the purple black sky.

The clouds seemed to be weeping on someone's upcoming joy or someone's inevitable torturous future.

Loud knocks were heard on the door as it was opened hurriedly by the person who broke into tears after seeing him. "Jungkook!" She ran towards him, helping him to stand.

"You don't know how worried I was for you huh!?" she cried seeing him badly bruised.

"Let's go to the hospital. Come on hurry!" Soha quickly helped him to get to the car.

"Mommy where are u taking dad?" The little boy asked as soon as he witnessed Soha panicking.

"Dad will be fine, mom will be back in a while, make sure to lock the door. " Soha explained as she hurriedly ran towards the car while the rain had soaked her completely in the process.

"Jungkook please stay with me-" she cried while driving seeing his breaths turning shallow.

"Elenora helped me out." He managed to whisper shakily, "No matter how much I ask for an apology, it can never be enough." Tears streamed down his face, filling him with remorse and guilt.

Soha gulped seeing his condition, "We'll save Elenora once you're fine okay?" she sniffed.

"He will kill her." Jungkook whispered shakily.

"He's merciless, he's lucifer himself." Jungkook groaned in pain.

Soha trembled slightly but sighed when they reached the hospital.

***

Soft knocks were heard on the door as the little boy ran towards it.

"Mommy are you home?" He asked but didn't wait for any response and opened the door.

"No baby, the devil is home."

***

Elenora shivered in the cold corner. She never thought Taehyung would stoop to this level.

He had locked her in a cold storage room where she once shot his ex girlfriend but it seemed to even more tiny than before and it suffocated her to the core.