Chapter 21

The night was dark, the stars glittering and the full moon shining, a beautiful melody of the nightingale could be heard.

"I wonder why people give up on life, when there's so much to it?" Jieun sipped her coffee glancing over at Ryan who was rubbing his fingers over the cup to warm himself up.

"Hm." He sipped from his cup as he stared at the clear sky, the slight chilly breeze making the weather extremely joyful.

"You want to marry someone Jieun?" Ryan asked while raising his eyebrows.

"No I don't have anyone in mind." Jieun bit her lower lip slightly.

"Will you marry according to my choice then?" He looks at her hopefully.

"Who is it?" She frowned.

"Heesung." He said.

She unknowingly blushed, she had seen Heesung a few times when she was young but the idea didn't seem that bad.

She silently sipped her coffee as Ryan smiled looking at her.

***

Elenora grinned as Taehyung stood right infront of her, trapping her body with his.

"I missed you." He whispered in her ear, the proximity extreme.

"Me too." She smiled a little.

"Where were you?" She questioned.

"Leave that Nora..." He tilted his head placing a soft kiss on her neck, making her shiver.

"I saw the reports." She said in a low tone. Taehyung pulled back slowly and stared at her expression- blank.

No fear, no joy, no emotion, all he could see was emptiness.

"I wish I would've made you love me." He scoffed.

"Love can never be forced." She raised her eyebrows.

"For you I can force, for you I can do anything you want- just command me." His eyes glinted in the dark room as he stared into her eyes.

"I will die." She gulped keeping her hands on his shoulders.

"You won't." His voice slightly shakes.
"I won't let you, you're mine." He gripped her waist tightly, completely closing the distance.

She looked at him, her eyes now watering. "We can't change fate, can we?"

Taehyung's hands trembled as he bit his tongue harshly to control showing vulnerability infront of her.

"You know I love you, right?" He caressed her cheeks softly. She nodded holding his hand.

"Trust me... I am with you, I will always be with you, wherever you are." He kissed her, pouring his emotions into it as she melted into his touch.

The dancing light of vulnerability and unspoken words lingered in the air as both of them were lost in each other.

***
After a few days...

Franz lifted his gaze to the computer screen as he jotted a plan.

The daylight bright and the air pleasant, winter was near but the day was not as cold as expected.

Franz glanced at Taehyung and Elenora, both seated on a bench at the park. Elenora's smile was enchanting as she looked at Taehyung lovingly.

So that's what he wants... That's his plan, he thought.

Fine then, anything for money.

He pulled his head back letting out a laugh, "That was a good move, Kim."