Chapter 11

Alessia entered the house after Taehyung opened the door for her. The fragrance smelt like "home" for her. How she wished that one night hadn't convinced her to leave him, she had loved him so much. She didn't move on, how could she? Her love was pure and it didn't matter to her if he had moved on because she didn't and was not ready to.

"You wanted to talk?" Taehyung asked straight forwardly. She had remembered him way too well, his nature was never flirty although he was quite affectionate and caring towards her but love? She stared at him for a while before asking, "Won't you ask for me to sit?"

He chuckled darkly. "You aren't a guest." "Hm." She nodded and sat on one of the chairs in the living room, the setting was changed and she could see feminine energy in the house.

"Where's your wife?" Her throat ached as the words 'your wife' left her mouth. It was not easy but she had no choice. She was extremely helpless... Money wasn't helping her, not was her dad or brother.

"She's sleeping." He replied shortly. "It's a weird time to sleep, I wanted to see her." She frowned. "If you want to see that whether she is more beautiful than you or not, then the answer to that is, in my eyes, she's the most breathtaking woman to exist in this universe and beyond." He replied with a slight grin.

Although his every word was ripping apart her heart, but she maintained her composure. "I love you still..." She said, her voice low and broken.

"Hm." He nodded. Maybe at some point of his life, he had imagined of a future with her, he was hesitant to reach out to Elenora because he knew she liked Jungkook. As soon as Taehyung found her location and that her sister were living together, he had kept an eye on her, but he was helpless after knowing she loved Jungkook, obviously from his sources.

Then why'd he approach her? His intellect was far beyond comprehension. He already knew they would breakup. He knew it was a bet. He knew he dated for causality. And he knew he was not supposed to get physical because of his loyalty. Maybe, for some moments of weak time, he would've chosen Alessia... But she herself backed away. Wasn't his fault? Atleast that's what he thought. 

"Franz is planning to kidnap your wife and kill you. He's interested in her." She bluntly told him. Taehyung's fist clenched. He already had an idea of his next move by the way he had looked at Elenora but he was doubting if he would dare to step up against him.

"I am telling you, not because I think well of your wife, but because... I love you, I will always, till my last breath, you may not be mine but know this that I am forever yours." She held his hand softly as tears welled up in her eyes. It hurt like hell.

He slowly looked down and moved her hand aside.

"Don't kill Franz, he's my brother, just sort things out please." She pleaded. Taehyung nodded slowly, "Fine, I will try and thanks for telling me." He grinned a little.

Alessia gulped and stood up, "I should leave, thank you for your time."
"Sure." He said.

***

"Does he even let her leave the damn house or keep her caged all along?" Franz laughed cruelly while Heesung just sat silently beside him.

"I won't support you in killing him, he's a tough target and you should think twice, in my opinion." Heesung sighed as Franz scoffed.

"Pour me a drink, will you buddy?" He stared at the screens infront of him.

Heesung slowly got up and opened the cabins, filled with the most classy and expensive drinks from all over the world. He knew Franz was powerful, but he was open enough, Taehyung was hidden, his moves, his powers, his position, authority, even hideouts- making him one of the most mysterious person ruling the underworld.